Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Legendary is gone!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Please, Wizard101, don't let it be true!
I clicked my Theurgist and said abracadabra to delete and it ended up i deleted my very first Wizard!
(Brianna Wildblood, lvl60, Pyromancer, friend to many)
I had just recieved a pew phoenix and logged off...
please, Wizard101, can you bring my wizard back? I spent, like, a year and loads of months on it and I really can't believe it is gone!
I am so heartbroken.
Igloogirl3.

Administrator
Our support team can help you but you need to contact us at support@wizard101.com - you can only contact us through email, and when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->the character level

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The sooner you contact us, the better chance you have of getting your character fully restored.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
May 28, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
I clicked my Theurgist and said abracadabra to delete and it ended up i deleted my very first Wizard!
please, Wizard101, can you bring my wizard back? I spent, like, a year and loads of months on it and I really can't believe it is gone!
I am so heartbroken.
Igloogirl3.

I've had your experience......But unfortunatly, You can't have your friends back.
That's the bad thing, no friends is left on your friend list.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Igloogirl3 wrote:
I am so heartbroken.
Igloogirl3.

Don't worry, as long as you can email KI in time, they will be able to recover your wizard and all of her gear and stuff. The bad news, however, that your friends will be wiped clean off your slate. If you said you are "friends to many", then I'm sorry to say that all of them will be lost when you recover your wizard.