Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenwood Halloween party, maybe? :3

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Hehe, I've always loved Halloween on here, especially as a Necromancer.

So I thought that maybe the day before and after and on Halloween night (because I know not many people will want to spent Halloween on here, lol!) the ever-shining sun could lower and the full moon could shine. Then, we could do a "trick or treat" quest where we go from world to world, talking to certain vendors, who give us pet snacks or reagents or something. At the very end, when you talk to Prospector Zeke (who will start the quest), he will give you a furniture item called "Pot o' candy", which is no auction and sold retail for 783 gold. And that way, we can hold Halloween parties at out houses while it's night time.

Sound like a plan?

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
yeahhhhh would be nice but we are going to have the dude or girl in olde town and it will sell wands and thing like tat sooo maybe we can come up wit some furniture items tat we want. :D 8) 8)

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Can we also do in ravenwood where all of the chars. in w101 do the dancing of thriller? xD I'd always wanted to do that And a haloween contest to. (Hope you dont mind if I come up with more ideas) There will be a contest where you draw halowen stuff (Not to scary because theres kids) and they draw w101 only that is haloween, they can draw ghosts, ghouls, death stuff, anything thats haloween. If ki hears this it be a BLAAST!

~WolfStrongShield~

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
i like it great idea the question is would the arrow show you the vendors or do you have to find them?