Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Duel Season Info

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
I like to get some pin point answer on these if I can. Now if they have not desided on the question yet I will take we dont know yet answer.

1. When do each duel season start and stop? I get Quarterly but when does it end... 30Mar, 30 Apr, etc some number please :)

2. What going to be reset at the end of the season? Will only the ranking be reset? How about total duels, wins, or losses?

3. BIG ONE: Will our arena tickets carry over to the next season? Like to know if I should save it or buy the useless duel gear?

4. Will Wizard 101 create a ranking board to track the top 100 duelers? Like to see how i compare to the other wizards during the season.

5. What about other rewards like top dueler for each school for the season, most wins, or most duels fought?

Explorer
Feb 09, 2009
All good questions. I'm curious to know the answers as well.

I assume that we get to keep our tickets, as for the rest I don't know. I'd like to be able to keep track of my total wins and losses not just wins and losses per season.

Posting the top 100 or so duelers would be great. Right now yes we have rankings but we don't know how we rank. It's just a raw number with no real meaning.

Administrator
Militarymage wrote:
I like to get some pin point answer on these if I can. Now if they have not desided on the question yet I will take we dont know yet answer.

1. When do each duel season start and stop? I get Quarterly but when does it end... 30Mar, 30 Apr, etc some number please :)

We haven't set a date for the end of the first season yet, but we will announce it well in advance.

Militarymage wrote:
2. What going to be reset at the end of the season? Will only the ranking be reset? How about total duels, wins, or losses?

Everything will be reset with the exception of your Arena Points that you spend at Diego.
Militarymage wrote:

3. BIG ONE: Will our arena tickets carry over to the next season? Like to know if I should save it or buy the useless duel gear?

See above
Militarymage wrote:

4. Will Wizard 101 create a ranking board to track the top 100 duelers? Like to see how i compare to the other wizards during the season.
Good idea! I hope so.
Militarymage wrote:

5. What about other rewards like top dueler for each school for the season, most wins, or most duels fought?

There will definitely be rewards, but I don't think the categories have been decided. We're still looking at the Player vs Player dynamics to determine the best way to round out the season.

Thank you for your questions and I apologize for not seeing this post earlier. I think I need a new monocle.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Thank you for the reply :) I just sit back and duel away. Look forward to when they post on the final out come.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Will they be putting MUCH better stuff in Diego's store? None of the stuff currently in there is useful to my wizard, they are too low level.

Thanks,

~ Haley