Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Forgotten Land, Dragon's Mouth Cave

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Is there ever a time when you get to enter Dragon's Mouth Cave in Golem Court? I have heard many times that only Ice and Fire Wizards can.

Well, I'm a Master Ice Wizard, and I still have not received a quest about it.

Is it just for Fire Wizards? Or is it something else?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
chemistry5 wrote:
Is there ever a time when you get to enter Dragon's Mouth Cave in Golem Court? I have heard many times that only Ice and Fire Wizards can.

Everyone gets a quest to go there (late in Dragonspyre), but certain schools have more to do there than others.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
For other schools they can only enter 2 times. One is about DS. So Idk about ice entering there but my fire named sean life has been there. Hope this helps!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Fire Students can enter it any time after their level 7 quest.

Other students will enter it on a quest for Tinu Bhak'mal in Krokotopia. I also believe that it's used in a quest for the Grand Matriarch in Dragonspyre. However, wizards outside of the Fire school can't get back in once they've finished those quests.

I've read that you can also teleport to a Fire student who's in the cave. I'm not sure what use there is for that, since there's nothing of interest in the cave that isn't related to a quest.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
colagada wrote:

Other students will enter it on a quest for Tinu Bhak'mal in Krokotopia. I also believe that it's used in a quest for the Grand Matriarch in Dragonspyre. However, wizards outside of the Fire school can't get back in once they've finished those quests.

I've read that you can also teleport to a Fire student who's in the cave. I'm not sure what use there is for that, since there's nothing of interest in the cave that isn't related to a quest.

Krokotopia? But I'm in Dragonspyre, and I never got a quest for it! How is that possible?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
chemistry5 wrote:
colagada wrote:

Krokotopia? But I'm in Dragonspyre, and I never got a quest for it! How is that possible?

a side quest maybe?
also for the person above ya cant port into that cave by porting to a fire

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
chemistry5 wrote:

Don't worry you'll get the quest... I think it comes from a quest in DS where you have to create a wand, once you get this quest u should know that you're almost through with DS!!!!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Strange, I went there at level 7 and I can't go back in. Plus I'm a theurgist. :?

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
My ice can come and go as he please. I don't remember why.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
Odd. I have friends from all different schools and none of us were able to get in.
On another note, it must have been a laugh to see three grandmasters, a magus, and two journeymen running into a 'wall'.