Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weirwood-The next world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
Weirwood-
A swampy area. The commons area is called `The Swamp` There are small straw huts that make the stores. This would be a world that comes after the next Morgananthe world, and is an attachment to Wysteria and includes Grizzleheim. The requirements are that you must have finished Wysteria, have acsess to Nindavelir and must be level 45 or higher.

Intro:
Once you meet the requirements you get a message from Bellonda:
"Ravenwood wizard, I demand you to report to my office!"
You talk to her:
"Took you long enough. I have a very important mission. We have found out how to get rid of our goblin problem. It will involve you and the students from the tournament to destroy the goblins. If you think you`re ready, talk to your Headmaster. You need his approval."
New quest: Approval
You talk to Ambrose:
"I`m sorry young wizard, but I can`t allow you to do this. Entering a world full of goblins is just to dangerous. You will have to tell Bellonda I disaprove."
You tell Bellonda:
"What?! He dissaproves! How dare he get in my way! We will have to continue without his approval. Talk to Beatrice Wildwind and Prospector Zeke."
New quest: Preperation
You talk to Beatrice:
"Oh? You`re doing the assignment too? Weirwood is mostly a swamp. We fairies use to live in peace with the goblins and the grendals, but then some Dark Force moved in and and all of the other animals turned against us. The fairies were forced to retreat into a small village."
You talk to Zeke:
"So, you want to learn about the dark forces in Weirwood? No one really knows why, but the creatures there have tried taking over other worlds. The goblins are trying to get Wysteria, and the grendals are trying to get Grizzelheim."
You talk to Bellonda:
"So, Wysteria isn`t the only world being pestered by Weirwood? You should speak to Bjorn Ironclaws. He might be able to tell you a bit more about Weirwood. We want to know all about our enemy before we attack."
New quest: Shared enemies

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Defender
Jan 09, 2009
You must not be very well educated in the workings of the spiral. the grendels came from grizzleheim, and were at first harmless. Second, if you had cared enough to do your quests which you obviously haven't due to your misinformation, you would know that we have already taken care of the goblin problem in wysteria. And how is this the next Morganthe world? Why have you come up with this little hoax of an idea that doesn't even fit in with the story line? why would you want to go back and do quests given to you from a world you completed 20 levels back? And of course Ambrose would allow us to go! He blody sent us against Malistaire! and Morganthe! He would not hold us back just because of a bunch of little goblins!

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer, actually paying attention to the storyline.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Phoenixtail wrote:
You must not be very well educated in the workings of the spiral. the grendels came from grizzleheim, and were at first harmless. Second, if you had cared enough to do your quests which you obviously haven't due to your misinformation, you would know that we have already taken care of the goblin problem in wysteria. And how is this the next Morganthe world? Why have you come up with this little hoax of an idea that doesn't even fit in with the story line? why would you want to go back and do quests given to you from a world you completed 20 levels back? And of course Ambrose would allow us to go! He blody sent us against Malistaire! and Morganthe! He would not hold us back just because of a bunch of little goblins!

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer, actually paying attention to the storyline.
Are you talking to me :( :?

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Whoa, whoa, Rogan. No need to get mean here. I like the idea. I want to see what Beatrice's world is like. I mean, sure, there could use a few modifications, but still, I want to visit Weirwood.