Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Add-on World for Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Okay, so, I've been thinking that I'd like an add-on for Krok. I loooooove Egypt, which is what Krok is based off. I'm thinking that it could be Mirage, where that challenger in the Spiral Cup, Nalia DuneStrider is from. If you have an ideas, comments or suggestions please post here!

Now, down to business! This world is reached at level 30, and should take about ten to fifteen levels to complete.

Story:

Amberose- Young wizard! Once again we are in dire need for your help! Come to my office as soon as you can!

After you get to the Headmaster's office...

Amberose- Ah! I knew you'd come. Something dire indeed has happened. One of Malistare and Morgaranthe's old comrades has kidnapped Alhazred! The balance professor in Krokotopia! Go to Mr. Lincon, he holds the key to Mirage, where Alhazred is being held. Go now! Before evil conqures!

Lincon- Oh, dear, seems as if the spiral is in danger again! Here, take this.

Narrator-Mr. Lincon hands you a spiral key, like those you have seen all too many times before

Lincon- Go to Bartelby, he will help you go to Mirage.

Alright. Now that the story's over with, the bosses!

Main Bosses:

Chaos-rank 7-Death
Almost like a snow serpent only enourmous, black, and with glowing red eyes. This is the boss that when you defeat, you complete the world

Questmaster-rank 5-Fire
Basically a Magma Colosus

Karaah-rank 5-Ice
The spirit of an evil Krok who came to Mirage looking for gold

Nirkao-rank 6-Myth
A Veteran Sellsword's spirit who came with Karaah

So... the Monsters!

Monsters:

Servant of Chaos-rank 6-death
A much smaller version of Chaos

Baby Krok-rank 5 elite-fire
Name says it all. A baby Krok

Karan Warrior-rank 5-Ice
A frozen Cyclops

Karan Prince-rank 5 elite-Ice
Krok made of ice with a gold egyptian crown

Karan Guard-rank 6-Ice
Ice colosus

Suggestions? Comments?

Historian
May 28, 2009
Carni wrote:
Okay, so, I've been thinking that I'd like an add-on for Krok. I loooooove Egypt, which is what Krok is based off. I'm thinking that it could be Mirage, where that challenger in the Spiral Cup, Nalia DuneStrider is from. If you have an ideas, comments or suggestions please post here!

Now, down to business! This world is reached at level 30, and should take about ten to fifteen levels to complete.

Story:

Amberose- Young wizard! Once again we are in dire need for your help! Come to my office as soon as you can!

Amberose- Ah! I knew you'd come. Something dire indeed has happened. One of Malistare and Morgaranthe's old comrades has kidnapped Alhazred! The balance professor in Krokotopia! Go to Mr. Lincon, he holds the key to Mirage, where Alhazred is being held. Go now! Before evil conqures!

Narrator-Mr. Lincon hands you a spiral key, like those you have seen all too many times before

Main Bosses:

Chaos-rank 7-Death
Almost like a snow serpent only enourmous, black, and with glowing red eyes. This is the boss that when you defeat, you complete the world

Questmaster-rank 5-Fire

Karaah-rank 5-Ice

Nirkao-rank 6-Myth

So... the Monsters!

Monsters:

Karan Warrior-rank 5-Ice
A frozen Cyclops

Karan Guard-rank 6-Ice
Ice colosus

Suggestions? Comments?

Too similar to krok. Let's make it a little land ON Krok ok? See the unaccesible island in KT? There's a teleporter on it which send you into the land of Mirage, but a Whole world is not neccesary.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Carni wrote:

Story:

Main Bosses:

Chaos-rank 7-Death

Questmaster-rank 5-Fire

Karaah-rank 5-Ice

Nirkao-rank 6-Myth

So... the Monsters!

Monsters:

Karan Warrior-rank 5-Ice
A frozen Cyclops

Karan Guard-rank 6-Ice
Ice colosus

Suggestions? Comments?

ok my idea is so much better then this look somewhere on the same page as this one and ya will find it

ya should be able to find it

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Hmm... interesting. Thanks! I'll certainly add that. I guess I've been hanging out in Krok too much! ^^;