Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Craziest reason someone's tried to report you

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
What's the craziest reason someone has tried to report you in a match (or after one)? I've never really been reported in a match, but what about you guys?

Caroline Sunbright legendary theurgist
Emily Spiritriver legendary necromancer

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:

What's the craziest reason someone has tried to report you in a match

.. for putting up a -50% and -55% tower shield before a Judgement..

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I used weakness, which I trained and just happened to be in my hand at the time, twice. The other wizard, probably really young threatened to report me for it. I tried explaining that anyone can train and use it. Meh. Wizard never reported anyway.

Side thought: i summoned a minion and an opponent fled because of it.
If you aren't going to be prepared for enemy minions, don't PvP at all. i'm a myth! I fight with an army. Pack your meteors, blizzards or whatever else. I'm an ambush player

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
It was just after Celestia came out, and i was on my other account (the one with all my retired wizards) well anyway i was in the cave off of Triton ave. and there were two others in there trolling lowbees who were fighting the scarecrows. they would jump in, draw in a full circle, break traps with wand spells, then flee just to port to a friend on the sidelines and taunt the poor victim, calling them noob and such.

Anyway, not liking this one bit i started jumping in and playing hero. tossing out helping hands, and power nova to give the people being harassed an easy time of it, at which point they started calling me a noob, to which i replied...

'see that thing flying by my shoulder, do you know what it is? It's called a pioneer dragon, do you know how you get one? Oh that's right YOU don't! it was given out to people who took part in the beta.'

they reported me, then logged off or jumped to another server lol.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
here are some made up ones

going first in pvp

jumping in front of someone with bad temper

winning in pvp

typing "x learns extreme doom x" spell in front of your teacher

being a low level in CL

being a high level in WC

taking stuff at bazaar (if they know its you. if you see a reduced stock on rugs, im guilty. dont ask me what i have planned for them)

reporting a disruptive player

'stealing' a kill

are these good enough? *gets reported for posting this*

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
For not using feint.
For not using balance blade.
For not using fire cat.
For killing Mithraya.
For summoning a minion in pvp.
For saying gg.
For not being a life.
For being a fire.
For being to strong.
Patrick Star level 67 pyromancer.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
marolin23 wrote:
here are some made up ones

going first in pvp

jumping in front of someone with bad temper

winning in pvp

typing "x learns extreme doom x" spell in front of your teacher

being a low level in CL

being a high level in WC

taking stuff at bazaar (if they know its you. if you see a reduced stock on rugs, im guilty. dont ask me what i have planned for them)

reporting a disruptive player

'stealing' a kill

are these good enough? *gets reported for posting this*

I'm mostly talking about PvP matches, but those are crazy reasons outside of PvP too.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
For my pet cast "Life Blade". And I didn't even tell it to! It just did!!!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:
What's the craziest reason someone has tried to report you in a match (or after one)?

Got reported for accusing them of cheating (and they did)

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
because i did'nt gife someone a crown item,so he reported me. lol

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
What's the craziest reason someone has tried to report you in a match (or after one)?

i saw someone who actually cheated. his phoenix kept casting sprite out of turn. it did like 6 or 7 spites in a turn, maybe even 10 which is impossible for a pet to do. why? wizard101 central says that a pet might have a 10% chance of using sprite when someone in the team hits enemy or gets hit, so it should only have done 8 sprites max in the turn.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
I once got reported for not attacking a boss because i didnt have enough pips.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
marolin23 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:

i saw someone who actually cheated. his phoenix kept casting sprite out of turn. it did like 6 or 7 spites in a turn, maybe even 10 which is impossible for a pet to do. why? wizard101 central says that a pet might have a 10% chance of using sprite when someone in the team hits enemy or gets hit, so it should only have done 8 sprites max in the turn.

How do you know it's Cheat Engine? Spritely pets can go crazy for healing sometimes XD

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Hero
Jan 24, 2010
A guy threatened to report me for singing during a battle in Zafaria (yes, those dastardly Ravagers). He obviously didn't listen to Moolinda's lesson about Life magic!

Iridian Shadowweaver

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
saying i have a legendary (now i have 2) when my 2nd was a magus

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:

You can't cheat in PvP. If he did "cheat" what did he do? It's probably NOT cheating.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Rihanna12 wrote:
What's the craziest reason someone has tried to report you in a match (or after one)? I've never really been reported in a match, but what about you guys?

Caroline Sunbright legendary theurgist
Emily Spiritriver legendary necromancer

For using a triage after a 14 pip heckhound. Probably a very devastating blow to the caster for saving up that much pips for nothing.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Probably for wearing DS armor to a lower level's party on my fire a while back. Some guy said my gear was too pointy (it was valkyrie type gear, so he might have a point with those helmet wings). when I changed into a ds robe (commander type gear, suit and longcoat) and asked "happy?" he replied with
"yes, very" and reported me lol.

Cya in the spiral,

Paul Stormglade Transcended Diviner

Go Sparks!

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
JinZah wrote:
It was just after Celestia came out, and i was on my other account (the one with all my retired wizards) well anyway i was in the cave off of Triton ave. and there were two others in there trolling lowbees who were fighting the scarecrows. they would jump in, draw in a full circle, break traps with wand spells, then flee just to port to a friend on the sidelines and taunt the poor victim, calling them noob and such.

Anyway, not liking this one bit i started jumping in and playing hero. tossing out helping hands, and power nova to give the people being harassed an easy time of it, at which point they started calling me a noob, to which i replied...

'see that thing flying by my shoulder, do you know what it is? It's called a pioneer dragon, do you know how you get one? Oh that's right YOU don't! it was given out to people who took part in the beta.'

they reported me, then logged off or jumped to another server lol.

Hehe, if I were you, I would right away use a Beguile, cast a scarecrow at my own team, then flee to teach such wizards a harsh lesson.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
for wearing my "king on the jungle" badge, because i'm a girl

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
I got reported many times just for saying the people in my maze had to leave because i had to go!