Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks Loot

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
If I only heal and buff, will I have the same chance of getting special class gear as people who do major damage?

Or, does one have to do major damage to get their special class gear?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
On Luska, Balance is pretty much useless, they can only heal and buff, but they can still get their hat...

You can do the same with life or any other school...

With Sylster, again, you can only heal and buff and get your gear, but it does help you get more loot if you do some damage...

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
Defender
Sep 29, 2008
i think it has to do with what spot your in and who landed kill shot on bosses. i hope this was helpful

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I doubt it makes any difference at all in what drops you get. Not attacking will make a difference in how much experience you get, but since you have to be level 60 to get into Waterworks, your experience doesn't count right now anyway.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
darthjt wrote:
On Luska, Balance is pretty much useless, they can only heal and buff, but they can still get their hat...

Au contraire...With some blading a Hydra can pack a punch on squid-face.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
HooVooLoo wrote:
darthjt wrote:

Au contraire...With some blading a Hydra can pack a punch on squid-face.

Yes, with some blading, I am sure it can, however...

Smoke from Luska -50%

So, let's see, you need...

1.Elemental Blades
2. Treasure Elemental Blades
3. 30% Balance Blade
4. 30% Balance Blade Treasure Card
5. 25% Balance Blade Spell
6. 25% Bladestorm
7. 20% Bladestorm Spell
8. Maybe, if you have it, 30% DragonBlade

Yes, this will absolutely make Hydra Powerful, except...

at 50% accuracy, how long do you think, it would take you to get all these blades?

Then, at 35% accuracy, how long do you think it will take for you to actually cast and get a successful hydra off?

In most case scenarios, Luska is Dead long before balance can even get on the 3rd blade...