Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Accounts and passwords

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Last night I had a player port to me in Big Ben tower. He asked me if I had two accounts and I said yes. He then asked me if he could have one of my accounts. I knew what the problem was. He had parents that thought putting money into a game was a waste of money. He could not go anywhere much in the game. This is why I bought the game with a crowns account. To go where I payed to go forever. I wish some had the ability to do this but as kids we are limited as to our parents desires.
My heart went out to this player but If I had given him my account Information, It would have been gone forever. Some here SHARE their accounts with friends. All it takes is for this friend to get upset with you and change the password and your account is also gone forever. I support the game when it warns you NOT to give out your account Information. If you do even sharing with the best of friends, it could end up gone forever and all the work you placed into it gone also.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's worse than losing it. KingsIsle has stated many times that sharing account information is grounds for a permanent ban.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
Last night I had a player port to me in Big Ben tower. He asked me if I had two accounts and I said yes. He then asked me if he could have one of my accounts. I knew what the problem was. He had parents that thought putting money into a game was a waste of money. He could not go anywhere much in the game. This is why I bought the game with a crowns account. To go where I payed to go forever. I wish some had the ability to do this but as kids we are limited as to our parents desires.
My heart went out to this player but If I had given him my account Information, It would have been gone forever. Some here SHARE their accounts with friends. All it takes is for this friend to get upset with you and change the password and your account is also gone forever. I support the game when it warns you NOT to give out your account Information. If you do even sharing with the best of friends, it could end up gone forever and all the work you placed into it gone also.

did he rly ask ya for your second account because maybe he meant add your second account

not rly sure how it went so maybe he was just wanting to add your second account to his friends or maybe he asked ya for your other account info

not exactly sure

edit

if he asked ya for your other account info report him asap