Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear Prof. Greyrose

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
In all seriousness I am afraid that this will happen, so it would be greatly appreciated if you answered my question:

Will Judgment ever be changed because of PvP?

I only ask because everyone and their grandmother complained about Wild Bolt, and finally KI changed it. We all know how that turned out. Now I'm looking at the Judgment pet and thinking, 'Thank goodness this is just a pet. If this was the actual card I'd be done for because it's so useless.' Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I'm starting to wonder.

Historian
May 28, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
In all seriousness, I am afraid that this will happen, so it would be greatly appreciated if you answered my question:

I don't think so. A lot of players don't like something in PvP. But it's getting Chain Stunning fixed now.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
In all seriousness, I am afraid that this will happen, so it would be greatly appreciated if you answered my question:

I'm not Professor Greyrose, but I don't think that will happen. A lot of defeated low levels try to whine and change Judgement, but Judgement is like the only strongest spell in the game, so removing or weakening Judgement will be like throwing a big rock in one part of the balance scale and a few pebbles in the other. Balance will totally un-balance if that change came, so no matter how much the other players whine KI won't change it. (I hope)

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

I hope not. That would totally mess up my balance wizard. I also agree with your other topic. Complainers are messing up wizard101 with pvp. Spells are being changed all the time....