Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting winter tusk gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2010
im a grandmaster crafter and cant find the crafting station to craft winter tusk gear, where or what do i need to do?

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
The crafting station is in a cave in Northguard. Enter Northguard, and head around to the right towards the far side. You will eventually see a cave across the river and there is a crafting station inside.

Good luck. There are some fine things to craft there. :P

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
There's the forge in GH that you go to in order to craft the WT gear.

Explorer
Jun 09, 2010
All wintertusk gear must be crafted at the crafting station in Grizzleheim. It is across the river by Mirkholm Keep. You will see stepping stones that lead across the river in front of the door. It's right on the other side of the bridge on the right side.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Go to northguard and turn on your compass. Follow the yellow arrow to Hall of the Ice Forge.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
dont forget that the DS crafting station is in dragons roost, if you ever wondered where it is

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
marolin23 wrote:
dont forget that the DS crafting station is in dragons roost, if you ever wondered where it is

Was there any gear worth crafting at DS station? I never knew it was there on my way to Legendary.