Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

french player come here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2011
i looking for french player to help for level up and do waterworks

je cherche une team de joueurs francais ou un ami pour l'aider a etre level 60 pis faire waterworks ou dautre chose

Administrator
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Une version francaise du jeu serait cool 8) si elle peut etre appelee la version chic

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
scotttttttttt wrote:
Une version francaise du jeu serait cool 8) si elle peut etre appelee la version chic

translater please maybe greyrose could add a english section to your post scotttttttttt

Historian
May 28, 2009
ludovicot wrote:
i looking for french player to help for level up and do waterworks

je cherche une team de joueurs francais ou un ami pour l'aider a etre level 60 pis faire waterworks ou dautre chose

I'm not a French born but I speak French. I live in Canada.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
You may also be interested in the French version of the game.
http://www.wizard101.fr

Wow, that was weird. How come I've never heard of that site??? Am I Missing something here? There's no new about it last time I checked.

Historian
May 28, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
scotttttttttt wrote:

translater please maybe greyrose could add a english section to your post scotttttttttt

Translation: A French Version of the game will be cool! 8) If she can be called The Awesome Version

That was my translation.

Administrator
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
scotttttttttt wrote:

A french version of the game would be cool 8) It can be called the french version