Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Categorize quests !

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
Hello all,
I think it would be really nice if quests are categorized into main story quests and side quests. I like reading dialogues and following the stories. I try to keep tracking the main story, but every time I accept a side quest along the way, I got lost, and if I don't accept the side quest, I have to go back and find them again!
What do you think?????
:-)

Historian
May 28, 2009
oceanhill154 wrote:
Hello all,
I think it would be really nice if quests are categorized into main story quests and side quests. I like reading dialogues and following the stories. I try to keep tracking the main story, but every time I accept a side quest along the way, I got lost, and if I don't accept the side quest, I have to go back and find them again!
What do you think?????
:-)

yea, good idea.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Yes, it would be nice to have the quests categorized.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
ummm ya main quest do follow the main story it just gets confusing and side quest notice the word side your helping another guy not on your way to malistair to defeat i'm not trying to be mean but that what i think

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I like the category idea. What I would like is a folder to put quests I don't want to think about right now. Like the Zeke quests. I'd just as soon not see them until I want to go back and do them.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I think this is a good idea. There should be different categories for each world, like one for Moo Shu showing only Moo Shu quests. Also, main storyline quests should be outlined in gold or something.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I don't know about "main" versus "side" quest categories. That might be kind of awkward.

I think that when we open our Quest Log file, we should have tabs for each world. Then we click on a tab for the world we want, just like when we go throught the World Tree and click on the world we want to enter.

With all of the worlds now, I have to scroll through so many screens to see which quest I want. And it gets very confusing trying to connect quests in a storyline while scrolling around on the screens.