Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
I Currently have 2 accounts and one of them lags really bad, it dosnt matter if I play them on seperate computers or the sames computer it is just this one account that freezes I have now tried it on 3 different computers in my house and I have the same problem but the other other account is fine, but what confuses me more is my friend logged into this account from his house and it played perfect.

so considering this it really makes my think that it is a internet problem but I cant work out why one account would be fine why the other isnt.

does anyone have any idea on how to fix this problem

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
pegaus55 wrote:
I Currently have 2 accounts and one of them lags really bad, it dosnt matter if I play them on seperate computers or the sames computer it is just this one account that freezes I have now tried it on 3 different computers in my house and I have the same problem but the other other account is fine, but what confuses me more is my friend logged into this account from his house and it played perfect.

so considering this it really makes my think that it is a internet problem but I cant work out why one account would be fine why the other isnt.

does anyone have any idea on how to fix this problem

I have the same problem. My oldest account is the one that lags the most. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled it with no change. I am like you. If anyone has a solution to this problem I would sure like to know.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Is the wizard having the lag in Mooshu? If so, turn off the quest arrow while you move. You can turn it off while you move, stop and turn it on to get your bearings, then turn it off to move again.

Other than that, it's possible that your player file is corrupted, and you might want to send in a ticket to support@wizard101.com .