Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats happening here!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
Okay,
So i'm new to Wizard101, just got a membership. I used my sisters old account to help one of my wizards on her quest.
Anyways so i get on wizard101 it works fine till 6pm...
6pm hits then boom... everything (And i mean EVERYTHING) lags, it has disconnected me so many times i've actually just had enough! I was halfway through sunken city and it just said "Connection Lost"
I did have a look at the internet connection and it says its all working perfect! I even asked my brothers if their internet was working and theirs was fine.
Whats happening!? I'm really annoyed nearly finished sunken city and it cut me right off! :x

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Delver
Sep 22, 2010
wizard101freak78 wrote:
Okay,
So i'm new to Wizard101, just got a membership. I used my sisters old account to help one of my wizards on her quest.
Anyways so i get on wizard101 it works fine till 6pm...
6pm hits then boom... everything (And i mean EVERYTHING) lags, it has disconnected me so many times i've actually just had enough! I was halfway through sunken city and it just said "Connection Lost"
I did have a look at the internet connection and it says its all working perfect! I even asked my brothers if their internet was working and theirs was fine.
Whats happening!? I'm really annoyed nearly finished sunken city and it cut me right off! :x

Sounds to me like everyone that plays wizard101 was on your server....
What i useally do when i get on is look for a good less crowed server that way things run smoothe

Adherent
May 20, 2010
What probably happened is that you were running two clients at once. As time goes on, they take up more memory and resources. As that got worse, your computer lagged more. A reboot will help, but so will not running two clients at once.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
colagada wrote:
What probably happened is that you were running two clients at once. As time goes on, they take up more memory and resources. As that got worse, your computer lagged more. A reboot will help, but so will not running two clients at once.

Thanks! All i needed was a reboot and a scan on my computer! (I'm not very good with computers) :?