Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mark exit of teleporter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
I have searched for the answer for this and cannot find it. Why isn't there a mark to show exit for teleporter? Twice I have unknowingly placed furniture over the place I put the exit for my teleporter. When you port you end up in that piece of furniture! Guess what? You can't go anywhere when that happens. I have to click "home" and go back to other house, or to entrance to the house I am at if that is the house I have selected in my back pack. Then I have to go find the piece of furniture and that was accidently placed over the exit and move it. This could be avoided if there was some sort of marker showing where you placed the exit. I suppose I could find something like a flower to put beside them so I could remember. But it would really be helpful if KI could come up with something to show where you place the exit. It is real uncomfortable being stuck in a bookcase. lol I hope I am not the only person who has made this mistake.