Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm back with ideas! :D

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hey guys!!!! I had been out so long in the dorms, Again its the computer battery -_- So anyways lets talk pets, The new pets we just had today are awesome! So here are some of my pet ideas:
Storm cyclops
Balance cyclops
Death cyclops (Don't know if made )

Ok thats all of pet ideas, Now mounts, This time it wont be cars, It'll be diffrent, here they are listed below:
Water wave (Looks like a giant wave and you have a surf board and u hover around)
Roller skates
Bear =D
Wolf!! O:<
Ok thats all I can come up! Ill post again soon! Post it to know it!

~WolfStrongShield~
~If good is in, bad is down~

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
codastar wrote:
Storm cyclops

I don't like the idea, but it works. There's nothing weird about it; it's just not my favorite idea.

Balance cyclops

Eh...I don't think Balance mutations really make sense. How exactly is a Balance Cyclops supposed to look?

There's already one in the game.

Water wave (Looks like a giant wave and you have a surf board and u hover around)

No. Surfing is somewhat modern in relation to the game. This game has an older feel to it and I think adding this wave/surfboard idea would stick out like a sore thumb.

Roller skates

No. First, again, roller skates are pretty modern. Second, why would you want a "mount" that takes up space you could use for boosts? It's the same as those players who wear clothes that they bought with Crowns that don't provide any boosts? Maybe it's just me, but I don't get it.

Bear =D

I don't know...bears are a race in the Spiral, so I think it would look weird.

Same thing here. Wolves already exist in the game, so wouldn't it be weird to ride up to a wolf on a domesticated wolf?

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I'm favoring a log mount, where players run upon logs like they are some sort of lumberjack.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
codastar wrote:
Storm cyclops

I don't like the idea, but it works. There's nothing weird about it; it's just not my favorite idea.

Balance cyclops

Eh...I don't think Balance mutations really make sense. How exactly is a Balance Cyclops supposed to look?

There's already one in the game.

No. Surfing is somewhat modern in relation to the game. This game has an older feel to it and I think adding this wave/surfboard idea would stick out like a sore thumb.

Roller skates

No. First, again, roller skates are pretty modern. Second, why would you want a "mount" that takes up space you could use for boosts? It's the same as those players who wear clothes that they bought with Crowns that don't provide any boosts? Maybe it's just me, but I don't get it.

Bear =D

I don't know...bears are a race in the Spiral, so I think it would look weird.

Same thing here. Wolves already exist in the game, so wouldn't it be weird to ride up to a wolf on a domesticated wolf?

(Thx for telling me that the death cyclops is in the spiral heheh xD i have really bad memory. Lol