Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best World Of The Spiral

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
What do you think is the best world in the spiral?

What do you think is the 2nd best world in the spiral?

What do you think is the 3rd best world in the spiral?

What do you think is the 4th best world in the spiral?

What do you think is the 5th best world in the spiral?

What do you think is the 6th best world in the spiral?

What do you think is the 7th best world in the spiral?

What do you think is the 8th best world in the spiral?

I think Marleybone is the best,second is Grizzleheim,third is Wizard City,4th is Dragonspyre,5th is Celesia,6th is Wysteria, 7th is MooSHu and eighth is Krokotopia

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
My favorite has always been Mooshu. I just love the sunny atmosphere.

2. Krok (love the story line and the Egyptian theme )

3. Gh (It gives me the feel of camping without actually having to contend with bugs and dirt)

4. WC (The medieval looking buildings are nice)

5. Wysteria (Too much walking)

6. DS (depressing)

7. MB (I hate the dark dirty streets and rooftops. Someone needs to teach the inhabitants not to litter.)

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Adherent
May 20, 2010
At least you didn't do a similar post asking about the 500 or so NPC's in the game.

My favorite is Wizard City. The others are all tied for second.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
1. My favorite is GH, except for the caves (shudder). I love the forest/outdoor theme of the place and a good place to farm for pets.

2. Wintertusk, because its outdoors and bright.

3. Mooshu. For the very same reasons as GH and WT. Not to mention, the pet farming too. :-)

4. Wisteria, because its new and I just like the buildings and the general vibe.

5, 6, and 7. Hmm, I really can't figure the orderof ranking (for myself) I'd give MB, DS, Kroc.

8. Celestia

Yes, I don't like the dark, dreary, close-in feelings I get from some of the worlds. I'm claustrophobic. The feeling I get in the game is pretty much the same as I get irl. So give me the wide (sunny) open spaces. :D

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
1.Wintertusk (battle music, storyline, and characters)
2.DragonSpyre (once again, the battle music. the storyline is good too)
3.Celestia (battle music, difficulty, storyline, and characters are cool)
4.Wintertusk (battle music, storyline, and characters)
5.Marleybone (i like the battle music)
6.Wysteria (lots of cheating bosses, and alot of waliking. beat it in 2 days)
7.Grizzlehiem (i'm not a big fan of ravens, bears, and wolves as vikings)
8.MooShu (don't like Japan as much...)
9.Krokotopia (not an egyptian fan, battle music not good)
10.Wizard City (bazaar cool, but too weak enemies, weird story line for new people)

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Best world scenery wise- Mooshu
Best world quest wise- Wintertusk
Least Favorite world- Dragonspyre
Least Favorite world to take a high level wizard- Wysteria (too many errand quests)

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
1. Marleybone
2. Dragonspyre
3. Grizzleheim
4. Krokotopia
5. Wizard City
6. Wysteria
7. Mooshu
8. Celestia

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
AgentDeclan wrote:
1.Wintertusk (battle music, storyline, and characters)

You like WT battle music? O_o Didn't know anyone did...drums are fine..but believe it or not there ARE other instruments. (Come back Nelson Everhart we miss you!)

I digress. You are entitled to your opinion.

To the OP:

1. MB
2. GH
3. DS (I <3 original endgame content of ANY game for some reason)
4. CL
5. MS
6. WC
7. MS (way too happy...)
8. WT (Mr. Jonas ruined it. Also, Hrundle, Sudriland and Nordrilund were depressingly similar. Vestrilund was...eh. Enjoyed Austrilund though)

Survivor
May 23, 2010
1. Dragonspyre-love the architecture, the dark, dreary landscape, especially the sky, you can see the dark, purple ish clouds moving :D. Dragonspyre is a beautiful world, just in a negative setting. I also like, like in the Plaza of Conquests, there are the volcanic balls of fire jumping around :D.
2. Marleybone-I like the flights on the air balloon, even though they were pretty long, and i also like the streetlights, which seems strange, but they illuminate the place. I like the detective work :D and even tho it seems strange with the spiral door in a church, it was ok i gess. I also thot it was cool with the cats and dogs theme.
3. Celestia-I like the underwater theme, and the floating and swimming around part. I enjoy that we can breathe underwater and the new schools too. :D
4. Mooshu-I like the way the storyline goes i gess, since we have an oni boss at every area. Even tho shirataki temple was very annoying, mooshu easily makes its place here. I also like the pigs, haha that was funny, and the sun being so bright and it seemed like we were close to nature.
5. Krokotopia-I like the egyptian theme, especially the Krokosphinx and the enctrace to Tomb of Storms area. O and the sandstorms that can sometimes be seen flying around were cool too.
6.Wysteria-I like the storyline, the idea of the school of ravenwood beating all the others, it connects to real life and competitions. I guess the tanglewood way and pegasus place were ok, but i really enjoyed in pegasus place, the making the hedges.
7. Wizard City-I know it is the plain and most easiest world, but its where we started and has a bright view of the sky. It is the most realistic (minus all the like talking trees and all the magic, no offence to bartleby and them).
8. Wintertusk-I guess the music is ok, tho it could have been better. This world is a bit weird to me, with the idea and storyline.
9. Grizzleheim-ok, this world is by far my least favorite. I kind of find the storyline to be somewat boring and uninteresting, and the setting doesnt help either. The monsters are annoying too, because i dunno where passing is aloud, which could be partlly my fault anyway.

Ok, well those r my fav worlds, plus one more to end it.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Soccerodin wrote:
What do you think is the best world in the spiral?

What do you think is the 2nd best world in the spiral?

What do you think is the 3rd best world in the spiral?

What do you think is the 4th best world in the spiral?

What do you think is the 5th best world in the spiral?

What do you think is the 6th best world in the spiral?

What do you think is the 7th best world in the spiral?

What do you think is the 8th best world in the spiral?

I think Marleybone is the best,second is Grizzleheim,third is Wizard City,4th is Dragonspyre,5th is Celesia,6th is Wysteria, 7th is MooSHu and eighth is Krokotopia

1Wysteria. Music is cathcy
2Grizzlehiem/Wintertusk. I like the night time and snowy theme.
3krokotopia. I liove mandersssss
4marleybone. i love night time
5mooshu. ronins are cool
6dragonspyre. love lava
7celestia. like the water
8wizard city. did it a lot, not fun

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
mooshu
celestia
grizzleheim and wintertusk
dragonspyre
krokotopia
wizard city
wysteria
marleybone

Survivor
May 30, 2010
Hmm
1. Grizzlehiem - Absolutely loved it.
2. Mooshu - I like the theme
3. Krokotopia - I like historic type things :D
4. Wysteria - It was good
5 Dragonspyre - Was okay but kind of depressing my favorite time was riding on my dragon :D
6. Wizard city - Eh it was okay
7. Celestia - I am looking at you drop rates
8. Marleybone - I just hate it

Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
1. Would have to be Dragonspyre for me :) Dunno why i've always kinda liked it...

2. Marleybone!!! My home town!! :D I just love how they made fun of things xD Sherlock Bones!!

3. Krokotopia, just makes a change from Wizard City.

4. Wizard City, it was okay for beginners but it gets boring after a while.

5. Grizzlehiem, Considering its a side world i've never really bothered with it, i just like it cause the bears look cute. LOL

6. Celestia, It was okay, just havent really enjoyed most of it. Dont know why?

7. Wyesteria, its alright, just gets boring as its kinda easy.

8. Mooshu - I get so SICK of seeing those little pig things running around! i dont mind the layout (all the pretty plants) but well the pigs annoy me to death!

Thats just my opinion!

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
1.Marleybone(looks like england,i love england!plus that detective work you do and sooooooooooooo my fav world) 2.Wysteria(love the theme and the school and the dorms,though too short ) 3.Celestia(like the atlantis atmosphere) 4.Mooshu(very calming) 5.Wizard City(very great,tough a bit medieval) 6.Dragonspyre(too depressing) 7.Krokotopia(long and boring) 8.Grizzletusk(so hate it)