Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what pets wood you like to see in game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2010
ok me and a few of my friends wood love to see these pets in game :D > ok me and a few of my friends sed it wood be cool to see a snowborn wildclow its colores wood be white and silver with blue eyes . and we wood like to see a grendel pet like ullik or is bro i forget his name . and i wood like to see a goblen pet or to idk boss drops good for me > i know you mest get this one alot bet my ice friends wood like a snow angol pet. storm shark pets fire storm and ice pls > scorpion pets idk a few schools like myth and fire blah blah>and a pesken pet i love them idk why > well thats all for now i wood love to see all or most of the pets sadly most wont be :( . bet we must tri :D. i wood love to see the what pets all you wizards wood like to see so let me know :D> Joshua mythstone

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
um this not wizardy pet but i would like to see puppys :D

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Not to be mean, but you spelled "wood" wrong. Its "would"

And acient koi that have yellow (depending on the trim) eyes and you can make them diffrent colors (depending on the base)

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
Let there be normal scarabs plz cause i see life scarabs and death scarabs but no balance scarabs.
why have life and death ones without the original

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
bloowdawn wrote:
ok me and a few of my friends wood love to see these pets in game :D > ok me and a few of my friends sed it wood be cool to see a snowborn wildclow its colores wood be white and silver with blue eyes . and we wood like to see a grendel pet like ullik or is bro i forget his name . and i wood like to see a goblen pet or to idk boss drops good for me > i know you mest get this one alot bet my ice friends wood like a snow angol pet. storm shark pets fire storm and ice pls > scorpion pets idk a few schools like myth and fire blah blah>and a pesken pet i love them idk why > well thats all for now i wood love to see all or most of the pets sadly most wont be :( . bet we must tri :D. i wood love to see the what pets all you wizards wood like to see so let me know :D> Joshua mythstone

I like the scorpion idea

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
bloowdawn wrote:

How about one of those rodents in Marlybone? Because Marlybone sort of sticks out like a sore thumb of not having a pet shop. Maybe Wiz101 can add in pets of:

Ruffians
Cat Thug (I know, KI probably already have this)
O Learly Tricksters
Gearheads
Midnighter

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Smudgebashful wrote:
I would like to see a stitch shop for pets

That might hurt xD lol! :)

Survivor
Jun 09, 2011
fin3cy6 Marlybone has a pet shop but it is sort of hidden