Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not Receiving Gift :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
My friend gifted me a Dragons Hoard Pack, but I never received it. We both logged off and back on seeing if that would help but I still didn't get anything. She said the crowns were deducted from the purchase, and it says she can send gifts on her account so we don't know what the problem is. Do gifts take time to send or do they send automatically? If so...what should we do? :(

Administrator
Since we only have your account information and not your friends, we can only look up your end of the transaction and we show no items being gifted to your account in the past week.

Please have your friend contact our support team (email them at support@wizard101.com) and give us the following information:

->her account name
->her character name
->your character name that she tried to send the gift to
->the item she tried to gift you
->the date she tried to gift you the item

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

They will be able to assess what happened to the item she tried to gift you.
The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
Thank you! I'll have her do that as soon as possible. Hopefully we'll be able to work this all out. I don't want her losing crowns just because she gifted me something.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Yeah, you need to be extremely careful on this one... I totally got burned by this...

If you have the same name as someone else, the gift can be sent to the other person if the person sending the gift does not choose the exact picture matching the exact name...

So, if I send one to Mindy PixieCrown, but it is not Mindy PixieCrown my friend, it is Mindy PixieCrown, my other friend, my friend that was expecting the gift, wont get it, and the other Mindy PixieCrown, will get a gift and not know why you sent it, but will be very happy...

KI said there is nothing they can do about this and that all Sales are final!

So, be very careful...