Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chelsea Court

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard Chelsea Court was in Marleybone so I put it in this topic :?

Well to start out I am a level 28 life student and recently I have recieved a quest to go to Chelsea Court to talk to Freddy Nine Lives. The only worlds I have unlocked are Krokotopia, Grizzlehiem, and Wysteria.

My problem is I know absoulutley nothing about Chelsea Court. I don't know where it is. I don't know how to unlock it. Anyting. So if someone could tell me where it is, how to unlock it, and anything else I would really appreciate it :D ! thanks ya'll !

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Most people who do all side quests will get to lvl 28 quicker and will get the quest to recieve their lvl 28 spell. Just continue Krokotopia, and you will then go to Marleybone. Finish quests in Hyde Park, and then you'll be in Chelsea Court and ready to get your lvl 28 spell.

P.S: You have to fight Freddy nine times, but he's easy.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
tydkfglyoougbiu wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard Chelsea Court was in Marleybone so I put it in this topic :?

Well to start out I am a level 28 life student and recently I have recieved a quest to go to Chelsea Court to talk to Freddy Nine Lives. The only worlds I have unlocked are Krokotopia, Grizzlehiem, and Wysteria.

My problem is I know absoulutley nothing about Chelsea Court. I don't know where it is. I don't know how to unlock it. Anyting. So if someone could tell me where it is, how to unlock it, and anything else I would really appreciate it :D ! thanks ya'll !

You're right, it is in marleybone. You need to fight Krokopatra in the Tomb of Storms to get to marleybone. There you can get a ticket for the ride to chelsea court.

P.S. Freddy Nine Lives will fight you nine times... :?

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
You have to complete Krokotopia. Once you complete it, you move on to Marleybone. In Marleybone, you have to complete quests in the quest line until you unlock Chelsea Court. Your only other option is getting someone to go in and you teleport to them.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
tydkfglyoougbiu wrote:

You'll need to finish Krokotopia main quests (completing the Tomb of Storms). Then you will need to finish the main quests in Hyde Park. Finally, you will have access to Chelsea Court to face Freddy Nine Lives.

Or you could have a friend that has already unlocked it, go there and port to them.

Chelsea Court is located in Marleybone off the Digmoore Station area.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Just continue with KT. I ran into this not too long ago, and I was really frustrated. Once you finish Tomb Of Storms & defeat Krokopatra ( Sorry if I am incorrect and spelled boss's name wrong. ) ,you will finish KT and will earn the Marleybone key from the officer which I believe IS from MB. I wish you luck, and just let me know if you need help getting past this.
Amber MoonCloud Level 40 Master Theurgist

P.S. Not to take his name seriously, but Freddy Nine Lives must be defeated NINE times. He isn't that tricky. Just try your best! :) Amber out!