Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

free dragon hoard pack

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
you mean that i could have got a free pack, I just voted to vote. can i still get the free pack?

Administrator
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Please read this page to find out the details on how to get a Wyvern's Hoard pack...
https://www.wizard101.com/game/choice-audience-award
what if you used a diffurent email adress?

Administrator
You can vote as many times as you have email addresses, young Wizard. Just make sure that you forward the validation email to community@kingsisle.com for every unique email address you used to vote.
We will reply to the emails you forward us with the code for the Wyvern's Hoard Pack, but only one per unique email address.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
You can vote as many times as you have email addresses, young Wizard. Just make sure that you forward the validation email to community@kingsisle.com for every unique email address you used to vote.
We will reply to the emails you forward us with the code for the Wyvern's Hoard Pack, but only one per unique email address.

What are "unique" email addresses?

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
Administrator
blaze552563 wrote:
i did this and got no code for a wyvern hoard pack

I'm not sure how to make this any more clear:

Prizes will be given out after September 22nd. You will receive your Wyvern's Hoard Pack sometime from September 22nd to the end of September.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Defender
Jul 28, 2009
guys your making professer greyrose mad lol she told you like 3 times that you will get it after september 22nd or at the end of september

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
kwikkar wrote:

What are "unique" email addresses?

The same as anything defined as unique.....one of kind. In other words, you can't keep using the same email address and expect multiple packs. However, if you vote with multiple emails you will get mulitple codes.