Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 11, 2008
I thought of 2 new spells, I call them compress, and extend, both are fire enchantments. Here are their effects:

-Compress "compresses" a D.O.T into one hit, for example, fire elf does 50 + 210 over 3 rounds, but after being equipped with Compress, it becomes 260 damage.

-Extend causes an attack to become D.O.T, for example, lightning bats will do the maximum amount-285 over three rounds.

I also want them to be able to have sun enchants on top of these enchantments
like strong and accurate. This gives every school the power to use D.O.T and allows moves like skeletal dragon to be usable with traps in total.

Ethan Frostblade Lvl 60 thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
That'd be really cool i love those ideas ;D i'm a fire/ice wizard and it can be kinda annoying when you wanna do a one hit kill with D.O.T. so compress would be cool :] extend would be cool but then you'd have to figure out a formula that matches all spells for the amount of the initial attack and the over rounds attack :P.I also think it'd be cool to make extend for all schools and compress for just fire and ice. There could also be a healing redition for sprite or something. Maybe lvl 25+ from a hidden trainer in MB?

Look me up!
-Madeline LightBright 60 balance
-Madeline StormHeart 60 storm
-Madeline RosePetal 60 fire
-Madeline FrostBreeze 60 ice
-Madeline ShaddowSong 1 death [:)]
-Madeline SummerHeart 23 life

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Hmm...not bad. Like, at all. I like this idea, which is something I don't say often. I hope KI can work this into the game somehow, which is something I really don't say often.

Historian
May 01, 2010
Though you have to remember, DoTs are more powerful than the one hit spells, not sure its the best idea to compress them *cough* heckhound

But the extend is not at all a problem to me. Though i do have a question, is the DoT gonna be a scald/heckhound type, or a fire elf/dragon type?

Good ideas though.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010