Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barber Shops

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
Does anyone like the idea of barber shops? You can change any of your character's features (except names ) like hair i would love to change my characters hair and it would cost 100crowns per feature change any like my ideas?

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
coophol wrote:
Does anyone like the idea of barber shops? You can change any of your character's features (except names ) like hair i would love to change my characters hair and it would cost 100crowns per feature change any like my ideas?

A 'Barber Shop' doesn't quite feel 'Magical'. KingsIsle has stated in the past on a subject that they are 'Looking into' this sort of subject. I personally think that a 'Magic Mirror' would be a better and more magical way of handling this than an actual 'Barber Shop' since a 'Magic Mirror' is indeed 'magical'.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Johnist wrote:
A 'Barber Shop' doesn't quite feel 'Magical'. KingsIsle has stated in the past on a subject that they are 'Looking into' this sort of subject. I personally think that a 'Magic Mirror' would be a better and more magical way of handling this than an actual 'Barber Shop' since a 'Magic Mirror' is indeed 'magical'.

That's a better idea.

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
they can always make it a magical barber that zaps your hair into the type you choose. and it should cost gold not crowns it doesnt make sense fr something so simple to cost crowns pluss they have way too much crown stuff already.

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
Johnist wrote:
coophol wrote:

Magic Mirror really? I wasn't even thinking of that kind of Barber shop i was thinking more of a vendor shop that a vendor used their wand to change your hair.

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
DietyOfWind wrote:
they can always make it a magical barber that zaps your hair into the type you choose. and it should cost gold not crowns it doesnt make sense fr something so simple to cost crowns pluss they have way too much crown stuff already.
Good idea ! but it has to cost something