Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchmen Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
So the problem is henchmen needs a more efficient way of being summoned. ATM you have it set so you have about 30 seconds to open the crowns shop and search for the henchmen you want, click on it, then click buy, then click buy yet again. that alone is a challenge for some people but that's not all. what if you have a.... not so fast computer. now when you open the crowns shop the GUI takes about 10-50 seconds to load... Now just because of lag your computer costs you a turn and possibly turns the duel in your opponents favor. (and you still don't have your henchmen.)

I don't have any Ideas to fix this problem but I do think it is a problem. I really think everyone should be able to use henchmen and not just the people with high processing power.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The Crowns Shop now default-opens to the last page you used. If you keep it on Henchmen, that page will load first. Since the timer resets after the Henchman is summoned, you have another full 30 seconds to choose your spell.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
You can also set the view in the Crowns Shop to a list rather than icons. I did that and it is much easier to find things. As I recall the setting is on the right side, in between the tabs and items for sale. Megan

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Well, I do agree. It is unfair, but as a fast-computer owner, I admit I wouldn't know what it's like. But yes, it is unfair. Maybe Wizard101 could put an icon when your in battle that has a henchman on it. Just click the icon and type in the lvl you want it to be and then you get to buy it. Also, the timer could pause when you do that, so you wont be rushed to get it, especially slow-computer users. Hope I helped! :D

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
I Do understand that the henchmen gives you an extra 30 seconds to choose a spell. but that isnt the problem. the problem is before you choose a henchmen.

After looking over it i think i have come up with an idea. is it possible to make it so you dont have that timer if you are in a duel solo. as soon as someone joins it makes the timer appear and start counting down. that way when you go to summon a henchmen (usually your alone) you wont have to rush it.