Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 34 Balance having trouble.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
I was glad to finish Marleybone with my in-game friends, it was such a long tower and we finished Meowiarity at once. But the party in Mooshu ended when i was in the middle of Hametsu Village. I cannot beat the boss Do-Dago. I am balance and storm and can hit 3,000 damage with Kraken. but he can kill me by the first few blades and traps. it makes me mad. please tell me some tips to get stronger, and also i only use judgement in emergencys.

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Try to get some friends. You should also train Ice up to Tower Shield, or get some Tower Shield treasure cards. Imo, you should put blades and traps and a Judgement with a lot of pips. That should do pretty good damage.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
TehBest wrote:
...i only use judgement in emergencys.

I would think it dying in battle would be concidered an emergency - but hey that's just me.
Judgement is a powerful spell and you should use it when not up against Balance foes.
My advice is drop the facination with Storm unless you want to play a storm wizard. If you are balance then play to the strength of Balance (which is not storm). Blade, Hex and Judgement; Use shields while you are building pips.
Go to the Bazaar\library and buy some extra damage treasure cards like tough, strong or giant to add even more damage.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
TehBest wrote:
I was glad to finish Marleybone with my in-game friends, it was such a long tower and we finished Meowiarity at once. But the party in Mooshu ended when i was in the middle of Hametsu Village. I cannot beat the boss Do-Dago. I am balance and storm and can hit 3,000 damage with Kraken. but he can kill me by the first few blades and traps. it makes me mad. please tell me some tips to get stronger, and also i only use judgement in emergencys.

Try spamming Elemental Shield while building for Judgement. Throw in a Balance Blade too. If you have any treasure card versions of those spells to stack with, you are golden.

If that doesn't work. Go to the Wizard City library and buy 5 Storm shields and spam those on yourself. His Kraken won't be a problem then.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
TehBest wrote:

I'm a balance too, so i feel your pain. First, blade yourself and trap the boss. Buy a life treasure card to heal (Im life secondary, so i didnt need to) and keep at it, If all else fails, find someone to help. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
thanks guys and i do have boots that give me saytr. (epic bundle gift card )

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
TehBest wrote:

Spectral blast is far better then kraken. Use shields and shield up against him. Also use blades that don't cost pips.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Okay, first, Judgement rocks, and if you have a wand that gives you a starting power pip you can do 200 or 300 damage right off the bat, so use it. Second, shields are lifesavers, use those when you see your enemy gain up pips. Third, watch your enemy, prepare for attack when your enemies pips are high! Fourth, Do-Daga is Ice, so watch out for tower shields. Fith, Spectral blast is easy to power up, use it and hope for Fire. Sixth, use only blades and traps that cost 0 pips whenever you can. Last, grab a couple friends, perferable Fire 8) .