Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Schools should effect Wands

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I think that there should be different types of wands then just the 1 hit ones. I thought of having a specific wand for each school, but any school can use them.
For life, maybe there could be another type of wand that heals instead of attacking, and there could still be attack wands if they want.
For fire, maybe some DoT wands, since wands were meant for shield breaking, maybe one that can do DoT damage. But also they could have the option to get 1 hit wands.
For myth, balance, ice, and storm, they could just get hit wands but they could give power pip chance too or something, or maybe even a heal boost.
For death, I think they should get a wand that drains, that one would be awesome, but would do less damage then the other wands. They could also choose the 1 hit wands as well.
How's about it

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
The level 25 and up wands in the crown shop already give you an extra power pip. Instead of boosting intelligence by 5% which only gives you a chance for a power pip, they actually give you a power pip at the start of the fight (starting every fight with two pips, one is power, the other may be power).

The lower level crown wands give you an extra regular pip at the start of a fight. This was invaluable for my new wizard and gave him a major advantage. They will be handed down to my next new wizard when I start one.

So far, I've bought three wands from the crown shop. All of them gave an extra pip or power pip. Once you get to around level 40 (or 45) you can buy them with gold to give extra power pips.

I do like the idea of a healing wand though. Seems like a good idea to me.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I know about the power pips wands :D and thx for the life wand thing, the only thing I want is to give the types of effects that the wand damage does.