Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how is this possible?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
I was just in a pvp against a level 11 death student, out of no where he used a deadly minotaur card. How is this possible?

i know you can not trade a deadly minotaur card you mutated yourself,
though the mutate minotaur treasure cards you buy can be traded.
But then you have to be level 33 to have the minotaur spell, so even if he had got the mutate cards from a higher level character, he wouldnt have had the minotaur card to use it with.
and so far no one ive spoken too knows if / where the deadly minotaur treasure card drops from an enemy

so no matter how i look at it it seems impossible for a level 11 person to use that spell, i dont remember his last name, but his first was zachary and he had the spector pet that gives an animate card

Historian
May 28, 2009
wataruwolf wrote:
I was just in a pvp against a level 11 death student, out of no where he used a deadly minotaur card. How is this possible?

But then you have to be level 33 to have the minotaur spell, so even if he had got the mutate cards from a higher level character, he wouldnt have had the minotaur card to use it with.
and so far no one ive spoken too knows if / where the deadly minotaur treasure card drops from an enemy

so no matter how i look at it it seems impossible for a level 11 person to use that spell, i dont remember his last name, but his first was zachary and he had the spector pet that gives an animate card

That deadly minotaur could be a treasure card found in a card pack in the crown shop.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
wataruwolf wrote:

There is a bug that allows Ghoul to be mutated to Deadly Minotaur. KI knows and will be fixing soon.