Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Renewing my Accounts ?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Ok so here is my query.

I have 3 accounts all with legendary wizards most part of my time in game is either spent farming mega snacks for pet training, farming bosses for the ever elusive pet drop or gardening.

Mega Snack drop extremely rare since update not really a viable choice anymore.

Gardening even with couch potatoes & evil magma peas still only at elder lot of harvests in between.

Boss Pet drops kinda looking as if Ki removed them from game, I have killed Jade Oni over 100 times in last few days and no on the drop.

So alot of my in game time is spent wasted, Not alot developed in game for people who reach legendary.

So here are my questions.

1. Is Ki developing an area for legendaries.
2. Are Mega Snacks coming back to Luska and Sly as guaranteed drops in next couple of days, my subscriptions are coming to an end would re-up if there were things to do outside free area.
3. Is there an updated list of Mobs that drop pets still in game.

A response would be appreciated before the 20th

Thank you

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Historian
May 28, 2009
Ayahc20 wrote:
Ok so here is my query.

I have 3 accounts all with legendary wizards most part of my time in game is either spent farming mega snacks for pet training, farming bosses for the ever elusive pet drop or gardening.

Gardening even with couch potatoes & evil magma peas still only at elder lot of harvests in between.

Boss Pet drops kinda looking as if Ki removed them from game, I have killed Jade Oni over 100 times in last few days and no on the drop.

So alot of my in game time is spent wasted, Not alot developed in game for people who reach legendary.

2. Are Mega Snacks coming back to Luska and Sly as guaranteed drops in next couple of days, my subscriptions are coming to an end would re-up if there were things to do outside free area.

Thank you

1. There will be a new world on December. That's what some says
2.maybe
3. you can find on Wizard101 wiki

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Ayahc20 wrote:
Ok so here is my query.

Thank you

1.) Yes. However, the release date is not known to us yet.

2.) KI has not released any further information on that yet.

3.) Wizard101 Central has all the pet drops for all the bosses. KI usually tells folks when they are retiring pets. However, you can check the discussion portion of the Central Wiki to see if any message/post has indicated any recent drops. KI does not keep a list of "still dropping pets" for the players.

Historian
May 01, 2010
1 and 3 answered
2) sly dropps megas pretty reliablally

and gardening for mega snacks: even though they are only rank 8 (25 exp.), prickly bear cactus is a favorite of mine because:
1 if you plant the max you can (30), they pay for themselves beyond what you need ( each one will drop at least one seed, so selling access+ the snacks you get, good way to maintain gold unsubbed)
2 maxed out, on a bad day, i get at least 1 mega, and the highest i have gotten is 4 so far, and they havent gotten over halfway to elder (i suggest actually letting them wilt and then reviving them so you dont have to use the 30+ seeds you get from them, and you start at teen [or whatever it is, second level], thus, getting you snacks for a while)

i know crowns pets are much more rare than regular, but wow 100?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Armiger
May 10, 2010
And why not? Honestly, once you get your gear, there is nothing to do in this game... Sure, you can garden, you can craft, you can pet train, but all that is free... Why pay?

Look at waterworks now, it is a wasteland compared to what it was!

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
i hear a lot of "i've finished the last world/quests, what do i do now, and haw long before the next world is released" (i'm not there yet, dont had the chance to play as much as would like) but i think it would be great if there was a world you could only go to if you had finished all the others.
it could be the world where bosses go to plan for revenge, so they make new unlikeley alliances, learn to cheet, and get new powerfull minions.
when a new world is releasede there will be new bosses in this world (bossanovia?), the drops should be things unique to this world (no trade, no auction) and you wouldn't gain exp.