Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Well of Spirits Beetle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
I have found this beetle but nothing happens when I stand by it. I walk all over it and on it but nothing happens. It is the last beetle on this quest. I've already unlocked the next world and would like to finish this up. Is there something I am missing?

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
nuts4ag wrote:
I have found this beetle but nothing happens when I stand by it. I walk all over it and on it but nothing happens. It is the last beetle on this quest. I've already unlocked the next world and would like to finish this up. Is there something I am missing?
what you should do is you should log out of you account then restart your lab top / computer and log back in and try it

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
I have tried getting this beetle over a number of days so the logging out and in isn't working. Any other ideas out there?

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
nuts4ag wrote:
I have tried getting this beetle over a number of days so the logging out and in isn't working. Any other ideas out there?

.I know this is going to sound like an extremely stupid question, but did you make sure that you still require that particular beetle? Perhaps you ran over it and didn't hear the "ta-daaaa" the first time. Just pop open your quests by hitting "Q" and then click the red arrows that let you scroll through the beetles. I guess I don't have to tell you the rest.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
It's definitely screwed up....i can't complete the missin either and in marley bone it won't let me collect the cats either ...i think because I can't finish Krokotopia mission...any devs out there working on it or do you just ignore us...I've sent the complaint in and still no response

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Aristianna wrote:
It's definitely screwed up....i can't complete the missin either and in marley bone it won't let me collect the cats either ...i think because I can't finish Krokotopia mission...any devs out there working on it
? :(

this is my problem too. What Can I do?

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
I just did this quest, didn't have a problem with finding and getting credit for the beetles. You sure you have the right one? I don't want to give away where they are :-)