Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightwalker ...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
recently i hatched my nightwalker pet with a red ghost and i was really mad when i saw it gave a minotaur card so i spent all my money on nothing. Then i noticed the time it took to hatch which was one day... :? according to my memory my nightwalker took 21 hours not a day. any ideas?

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
chunkymonkey4 wrote:
recently i hatched my nightwalker pet with a red ghost and i was really mad when i saw it gave a minotaur card so i spent all my money on nothing. Then i noticed the time it took to hatch which was one day... :? according to my memory my nightwalker took 21 hours not a day. any ideas?

Correct me if i'm wrong but i think now if you have nightwalker that gives wraith and you hatch it you have chance to get the old nightwalker which gives a death minotaur spell instead. Similar thing with ice hound if you hatch with it you have chance to get frost hound i believe.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
lucario37 wrote:
all pets that are hatched take 1 day
My HATCHED Tundra Warden took 21 hours...

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
well apparently wizard101 must have changed the hatch time for the nightwalker with death minotaur card cause that what it turned out to be but i remember it being 21 hours not a day... :?
and if there is a person out there that wants to hatch with me that has red ghost just say. I have spider golem, nightwalker (of course 8) ), flamezilla with firezilla card, scarecrow, wraith, fierce hound, and dragon that gives dryad spell. Please reply with a date and time with server. Please be on the weekened too.

Survivor
May 10, 2011
Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
chunkymonkey4 wrote:

how much different is 24 hours and 21 hours?

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
chunkymonkey4 wrote:
well apparently wizard101 must have changed the hatch time for the nightwalker with death minotaur card cause that what it turned out to be but i remember it being 21 hours not a day... :?
and if there is a person out there that wants to hatch with me that has red ghost just say. I have spider golem, nightwalker (of course 8) ), flamezilla with firezilla card, scarecrow, wraith, fierce hound, and dragon that gives dryad spell. Please reply with a date and time with server. Please be on the weekened too.

Sure I have a Ancient Red Ghost and Life Ghoul.