Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To low experience points give at grizzlehiem!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
I think that grizzlehiem doesn't give enough experience points. I have battled many many hard core bosses at grizzlehiem and I have found that I only got about 200 to 400 experience points. Are you having the sane problem??? :?

Fred Boomflame
Magus pyromancer level 31
Cya in the spiral.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
zaccyh wrote:
I think that grizzlehiem doesn't give enough experience points. I have battled many many hard core bosses at grizzlehiem and I have found that I only got about 200 to 400 experience points. Are you having the sane problem??? :?

Fred Boomflame
Magus pyromancer level 31
Cya in the spiral.

Quest experience is the same for everyone.

Administrator
As we have explained, Grizzleheim is meant to be experienced in parallel with the other worlds of the Spiral. There's an area in Grizzleheim that is on par with Wizard City. There's an area in Grizzleheim that is on par with Krokotopia. There is an area in Grizzleheim that is on par with Marleybone and there is an area in Grizzleheim that is on par with MooShu.
If you go to those Grizzleheim areas as you progress through the rest of the game, you will find the challenge to be similar to the other worlds you are working on.

community@wizard101.com