Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unbalance School!

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I think there should be a new primary school in the game. It should be in Krokotopia but hidden in the oasis. It could be the 3 spirit schools.
Here are some spell ideas
Level 1- Spirit Beetle: 65-100 damage. Pip cost 1
Level 2- Elemental Shield: -50% fire, ice, and storm. Pip cost 0
Level 5- Queen Bee:100-160 damage, -10% damage. Pip cost 2
Level 7- Precision- +10% accuracy. Pip cost 0
Level 10- Bee Swarm: 200-245 damage, -10% damage. Pip cost 3
Level 12- Unbalance Blade: +20% damage any spell, +10%accuracy. Pip cost 0
Level 16- Desert Storm: 200-245 damage all enemies, -30% accuracy. Pip cost 4
Level 18- Krok minion- 300 H.P, Does same as mander but in Unbalance school. Pip cost 3
Level 22- Power play: +35% power pip chance-Pip cost 4
Level 26- Spirit Blast: 365 life damage, or 400 death damage, drain 200, 550 myth damage. Pip cost 4
Level 28- Spirit Judge: 100 damage per pip. Pip cost x
Level 33- Drain Pips- Steal 2 pips from enemy. Pip cost 1
Level 38- Spiritual Minion- Rank 4 animate minion, Fairy minion, Troll minion 700 H.P. Pip cost 4
Level 42- Spirit Dragon- 190 life, death, and myth damage.- Pip cost 6
I think that's a pretty cool school
Maybe some feedback

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Half of the spells are copies of the Balance spells, and the other half just emphasize Balances lack of Spiritual spells even though we only have two Elemental attacks.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
We already have one, well, 2 actually. Since Balance is a bit of everything, Unbalance is allot of one thing. Therefore, Storm (all offense) and Ice (all defense) are Unbalance. However, I like the concept of a school focusing on the Spirit rather than Elements. Perhaps balance can be given a choice. When you train Spectral Blast, you're given a choice between it being Spirit or Elemental based. Once you've chosen, your Spectral Minion and Hydra follow suit.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Ill have to agree with AkihiroHattori5 some of them are copied and also theres supposed to be a lvl 58 spell and 48 spell

~WolfStrongShield~

~If good is still standing, bad is enough~

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
ExtremePianoWizard wrote:
We already have one, well, 2 actually. Since Balance is a bit of everything, Unbalance is allot of one thing. Therefore, Storm (all offense) and Ice (all defense) are Unbalance. However, I like the concept of a school focusing on the Spirit rather than Elements. Perhaps balance can be given a choice. When you train Spectral Blast, you're given a choice between it being Spirit or Elemental based. Once you've chosen, your Spectral Minion and Hydra follow suit.

I like the idea of just adding 2 new spells to balance. they would work like the mutate treasure cards, converting elemental to spirit. one for elemental blast, one for hydra.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
joujou11cool wrote:
I think there should be a new primary school in the game. It should be in Krokotopia but hidden in the oasis. It could be the 3 spirit schools.
Level 18- Krok minion- 300 H.P, Does same as mander but in Unbalance school. Pip cost 3
Level 26- Spirit Blast: 365 life damage, or 400 death damage, drain 200, 550 myth damage. Pip cost 4
Level 38- Spiritual Minion- Rank 4 animate minion, Fairy minion, Troll minion 700 H.P. Pip cost 4
Maybe some feedback

Good idea but then we wouldnt be able to have spirit shield

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
joujou11cool wrote:
Maybe some feedback

level 48- Spirit Heal- Steal 500 health from random opponent.- pip cost 4
also, where you had 200-245 damage or stuff like that, make it unbalance damage. ALSO, make an unbalance logo.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
JinZah wrote:

I like the idea of just adding 2 new spells to balance. they would work like the mutate treasure cards, converting elemental to spirit. one for elemental blast, one for hydra.

This is a good idea, since Balance is element-based and doesn't have any Spirit spells. Hey, if other schools can mutate/prism, we should be able to do it, too (yeah, hydra and spec are kinda built-in prisms, but you get the idea).

Happy travels,

L.S.
Master of Balance

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
vonawesome1 wrote:
JinZah wrote:

This is a good idea, since Balance is element-based and doesn't have any Spirit spells. Hey, if other schools can mutate/prism, we should be able to do it, too (yeah, hydra and spec are kinda built-in prisms, but you get the idea).

Happy travels,

L.S.
Master of Balance

remember that all 3 spirit spells boosts on balance. maybe balance prism 1 (myth), balance prism 2 (life) and balance prism 3 (death) and if unbalance is added, maybe a balance prism 4 for unbalance damage