Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Snow ... Angel?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Alright, this isn't a post about Snow Angel being overpowered, or anything like that. (It may actually be a bit underpowered.)

I'm just curious, why name something that looks like it was sent by Malistaire to steal your soul Snow Angel?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Mimzkat101 wrote:
Alright, this isn't a post about Snow Angel being overpowered, or anything like that. (It may actually be a bit underpowered.)

I'm just curious, why name something that looks like it was sent by Malistaire to steal your soul Snow Angel?

It is an Angel of Death (but with Ice powers) ????

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
Mimzkat101 wrote:

Agreed, it looks like Pyramid Head from the Silent Hill franchise...

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Defender
Sep 29, 2008
well you know what they say not dead till their cold and dead lol maybe KI knows this saying too.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Maybe its called snow angel because it is the angel of ice and darkness, a world where ghosts run free. Like the Angel of Death in the Prince of Egypt!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Snow angles, like the thing you make in the snow. The only problem is that it doesn't look like one. Then again, if it did look like one, it wouldn't look nearly as powerful.

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
When I see snow angel it reminds me of the evil hooded figures that often appear. However, these 'angels' and WHITE-robed (the opposite of black) which gives me the impression that they are indeed angels.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
The word "angel" comes from the latin "angelus" and greek "angelos", which means "messenger". Generally it is used for an intermediary between the divine and the mortal. So the name 'snow angel' doesn't really seem unfitting to me. -eli and crew

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
etherchaos wrote:
The word "angel" comes from the latin "angelus" and greek "angelos", which means "messenger". Generally it is used for an intermediary between the divine and the mortal. So the name 'snow angel' doesn't really seem unfitting to me. -eli and crew

Snow Angel doesn't actually look like a messenger. As the first poster mentioned before, it looks like something that Malistaire had sent to you in revenge to drag away your soul

Survivor
May 30, 2010
Looks like a white Nazgûl to me (:
Ha ha I know :-)
Well I guess snow angel can be a reference to snow angels. Who am I kidding it is xD
I think its an okay name. Snow rider or white rider fit it too.