Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unstoppable was stop

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
It is funny how you try to find ways around things. I tried Unstoppable on my cards in Waterworks and I saw the "Ink" Make Unstoppable Fizz. So it should be called "Unstoppable, Maybe". LOL
I tried out the new Insane Bolt and was Immediately killed, so wont be trying this again without shields and cover. It reminded me of having a shotgun Backfire on you. Yes I saw this once, it knocked the guy out of the duck blind into the water. He wasnt hurt but had a split lip. So Be careful with the Insane Bolt, It is like handeling explosives, you dont know when it might go off and kill you. LOL...What a crazy game.....

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Unstoppable is just a name. It adds 25% to a spell's accuracy. The spell can still fizzle if the total percentage isn't 100%, which could be true if a spell like Black Mantle was used by the enemy, or in your case, with Luska's Ink "cheat."

Insane Bolt is meant to be a last-ditch gamble. It either does 1,000 damage to the enemy or 10,000 to the caster. If you intend to use that spell and stay alive if it backfires, you'd do well to get some 90% Storm Shield cards.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
colagada wrote:
Unstoppable is just a name. It adds 25% to a spell's accuracy. The spell can still fizzle if the total percentage isn't 100%, which could be true if a spell like Black Mantle was used by the enemy, or in your case, with Luska's Ink "cheat."

Insane Bolt is meant to be a last-ditch gamble. It either does 1,000 damage to the enemy or 10,000 to the caster. If you intend to use that spell and stay alive if it backfires, you'd do well to get some 90% Storm Shield cards.

um the storm shield doesnt work to shield the insane bolt do to it doing moon damage not storm damage

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Darkblood1 wrote:
It is funny how you try to find ways around things. I tried Unstoppable on my cards in Waterworks and I saw the "Ink" Make Unstoppable Fizz. So it should be called "Unstoppable, Maybe". LOL
I tried out the new Insane Bolt and was Immediately killed, so wont be trying this again without shields and cover. It reminded me of having a shotgun Backfire on you. Yes I saw this once, it knocked the guy out of the duck blind into the water. He wasnt hurt but had a split lip. So Be careful with the Insane Bolt, It is like handeling explosives, you dont know when it might go off and kill you. LOL...What a crazy game.....
Lol. To me its like:

Im gonna get you man yeah yeah dude oh looky here dude dude.

oh a squid.

throws fishing rod

gets shocked.

And woah a split lip sounds painful.