Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wrong minion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
well, me and my friend were fighting, he sumoned a helpful mander, me minoutar. he put absorb on mander, and it went on to the MINOTAR. this is a glitch... so please fix it.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
polop069 wrote:
well, me and my friend were fighting, he sumoned a helpful mander, me minoutar. he put absorb on mander, and it went on to the MINOTAR. this is a glitch... so please fix it.

Sounds like your friend accidentally targeted the wrong minion. Did your friend try it a second time to verify it as a glitch? KI can't fix something that isn't verified as broken.

Defender
May 18, 2009
polop069 wrote:

Yes that happened to me one time, it could have been a glitch, or your friend may have put it on the wrong minion. But yeah I shielded my minion and it went to my friends minion... but that was quite a while ago.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
kingurz wrote:
polop069 wrote:

Sounds like your friend accidentally targeted the wrong minion. Did your friend try it a second time to verify it as a glitch? KI can't fix something that isn't verified as broken.

we were next to each other in real life, and he put it on mander, and it ended up on minotar, so he didn't click wrong