Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 48 pet quests for death wizards

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
i do not know what the pet is death wizards get i am death and i am thinking i will get a scarecrow pet but i heard that you get wraith i am confused does any death wizards that have already done this quest know what pet i will get

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
i do not know what the pet is death wizards get i am death and i am thinking i will get a scarecrow pet but i heard that you get wraith i am confused does any death wizards that have already done this quest know what pet i will get

my friend is a lvl 50 in death and he got a scarecrow card and a wraith pet.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
i can confirm since i've done the quests that the level 48 pet you get will be a wrath. the level 58 pet will be the scarecrow

Historian
May 01, 2010

The level 48 quest gives you:
1 Wraith pet
Scarecrow spell

The Scarecrow pet you get at level 58, on a side quest after you get skeletal dragon/finish nordrillund exposure.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009

You will get a wraith pet with wraith card and no you get a scarecrow at level 58.