Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Realistic lvl 68 spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 18, 2009
If you have any ideas for lvl 68 spells post them below, and please try to make them accurate or realistic (KI would never put a spell with 1,000,000 damage )
Example:
Spectre
Death
Deals 800 death damage to all enemies, convert half of damage to heal caster.
A spectre teleports out of a small hole and stares at enemy.
When attacking, the specter teleports near enemy and hits enemy. (if you don't know what a spectre is, it's what Malistaire's minions are.)

Historian
May 28, 2009
there's a lot of posts like this. I'm sure KI already have Ideas for the new worlds and levels!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
That's actually a really cool idea.

I would like to see a new spells like this:

Thunderstorm
Storm
Damages 1000 damage to all enemies and removes one positive charm from each enemy
Starts raining and lightning clouds form and strikes each enemy with a bolt of lightning

Eruption
Fire
Does 800 + 500 fire damage over 3 turns to all enemies
Ground shakes and a volcano bursts out of the ground and erupts spitting out out molten rocks that are hurled at each enemy

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
hunter33333 wrote:
If you have any ideas for lvl 68 spells post them below, and please try to make them accurate or realistic (KI would never put a spell with 1,000,000 damage )
Example:
Spectre
Death
When attacking, the specter teleports near enemy and hits enemy. (if you don't know what a spectre is, it's what Malistaire's minions are.)

That, isn't realistic. 800+half back...

That's like 1000 damade worth(heal cards are like half pip... 400 heal 2 pips/200 damage 2 pips)

that's more than 100 per pip... and storm is only 80 per pip and it is the strongest

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
Death:

Night Walker- 700 to one target and half back as health... or, 525 to all enemies and half back.

Fire:

Fire Lion- 700 +600 over three rounds to one enemy

Life:

Siren- 835-895 damage

Or, Something- 255 +1500 over 3 rounds to all friends

Ice:

Polar King (Polar Bear on a throne)- 815-865 to one enemy

Storm:

1010 to all enemies

Myth:

Chimera- 770 to all enemies

Balance:

860 and -25% to next attack

Survivor
May 30, 2010
Hi I am new to the forms but here is my ideas:
Life: Guardian Angel
850 - Stuns
Death: Minos the judge
250 + 950 - Attacks twice
Myth: Trojan sea beast
800 - Attacks all enemies
Ice: Sasquatch
900 - shatters 3 charms
Fire: Fire demon
1300 - -60 accuracy to next 2 spells.
Storm: Ancient Celestian Titan
1200 - attacks all enemies
(Couldn't really think of anything for storm)
Balance: Apophis
200 + 900 over 3 rounds

I know some don't fit and most are over powered xD

Defender
May 18, 2009
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
hunter33333 wrote:
Example:
Spectre
Death

That's like 1000 damade worth(heal cards are like half pip... 400 heal 2 pips/200 damage 2 pips)

that's more than 100 per pip... and storm is only 80 per pip and it is the strongest

Think before you post, it's only 400 back, and tempest is after marleybone, right? Scarecrow gives 200 back, and this is lvl 68, not 48...

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Volcano
Fire
9 pips
Deals 400 damage to all enemies and 670 over time and -25% next attack spell
Space view of Earth and a giant volcano grows and blasts the whole Earth

Frost yeti
9 pips
Ice
Deals 850 damage and stuns 2 rounds
Snowing and you cant see anything then it zooms in and red eyes open and comes out mad and circles around aponent for 5 seconds and smashes

Neptune
9 pips
Storm
Deals 1000 damage and dispel next Myth spell
Water goes everywere and King Neptune comes and eyes glow purple and blasts a purple beam of light at one person

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
hunter33333 wrote:
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
hunter33333 wrote:
Example:
Spectre
Death

Think before you post, it's only 400 back, and tempest is after marleybone, right? Scarecrow gives 200 back, and this is lvl 68, not 48...

You should also think before you post. You base a spells power off of its dpp. If the rank 9 spell is a drain to all enemies, the damage should be 560, and thats an upgrade dpp wise from scarecrow.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
hunter33333 wrote:
Example:
Spectre
Death

We are talking about lvl 68 spells, not lvl 28 spells.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Storm

Bind
500-1500

Small sparks of lightning form around the field, then bind into one giant ball and blast at the enemy.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
hunter33333 wrote:
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
hunter33333 wrote:
Example:
Spectre
Death

No, you think before YOU post. I said +half back of 800, which is 400.... which is just as valuable as 200 damage... So that's like 1000. THINK. And yes I know that, 1000damage/9pips = about 111damage per pip... which is +31 difference from tempest, or, about 39% more... Even though it is a higher level spell, storm is supposed to be way stronger and I don't think it should be that much difference after that much. ALSO, scarecrow is 400 at 7 pips, so 800 wouldn't be until 11-13. (Depending on how other things go.) Which, for now, might not ever even happen. Which on the other hand, 500 damage to one at a rank six is like 750 to one at rank 9, but I added a little bit and called it 800, TO ONE, not all. And scarecrow, 400, 9/7*400= 514, so i would say anywhere from 525-550 would be about right... then again, maybe death should get an attack all spell that doesn't give back health? About 670-720 or so would seem reasonable.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
How about demon, for death? The ground starts to tremble (not in a earthquake style), and then a huge glowing crack suddenly blasts open on the battlefield ground, hurling rocks as a hand claws its way out of the crack. That's just the intro. You people decide what it does for an attack :P

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
8)Fire
Dragon Titan
9 pips
1550 damage 2 25+ blade to all teamates and 400 damage each round to all enemies for 3 rounds
Reward from: "The Final awakening"
When used:The ground will start to rumble and fire erupts from a crack and a claw grabs the surface then the dreaded dragon titan appears!" The dragon titan will breath so much fire on your enemies and slash them with his claws gravley injuring them, and for whenever you summon him he rewards you with an attack boost, and for angering the Dragon Titan the enemies will take extra damage for 3 full rounds
Ice
Sabertooth tiger
900-1000 damage to all enemies stun and 200 damage to healthiest monster for 2 rounds
Reward from: "Brrr!"
When used: A blizzard will come and deal 200 damage to the healthiest monster for this round, and the next. Then the sabertooth tiger comes, and jumps and slashes at the first enemy, and will repeat on all enemies
Storm
Thor
2000 damage remove all blades (except for negtive blades),and all shields
Reward from: "Dont make me shock you!"
When used: Thor will come riding down on a pegasus, and jump off. Then he will throw his hammer at the enemy you chose and lightning will strike him then a portal will take away Thor, and his pegasus.
Myth
Dionosyus
Deals 1200 attack to all enemies and heals all teamates for 300 health for 3 rounds ( 4 hundred on first turn)
Reward from: " Meet the Party God!"
When used: Dionosyus will appear on a gold throne then with a wave of his finger he will have vines aroundthe enemies feet and have them go up the enemies body ensaring them then he will give us a ambrosia shower healing everybody except for the enemies.
Death
Demon
Reward from: "Muahahahahaha!"
Deals 1400 damage to all enemies saping half their health and stealing one positive shield and one positive blade
When used: The devil will appear from a crack,wielding his trident of death he will make a windstorm damaging all enemies, then ghosts will come from his body, and into you healing you ( it will be part of the enemies soul that he drained).
Life
Nymph
Reward from: "The Giver of Life"
Takes 200 damage frome everybody but heals everybody with 800 health for 3 rounds,but heals the caster with 900 health for 1 round then 800 health for 2 rounds
When used a nymph will appear out of a tree. Then it will draw 200 health from everybody but it will then heal you.
Balance
Mummy
Reward from: "WHERE'S MY MUMMY?!?!?"
Does 400 fire, 300 balance, and 600 storm damage to all enemies then gives 2 treasure card tower shields to all teammates
A pyrimad appears, and 3 mummies come out a fire, balance, and storm the fire mummy turns into a firestorm and goes around the battlefield returing to it's spot, and dissolving the balance then does a same thing, but after the storm mummy is done it will be hit by lightining, and disappear

Hope you W101 players and KI entertainment like my idea! :D :-)

~~~~~~~Alex Soulhaven Level 60 Pyromancer and Warlord~~~~~~~
"If you play with fire you're gonna get burned"

Survivor
Jul 06, 2008
Have one for Myth.

Headless Horseman
Solid 1000 aoe damage, with 1 round aoe sun.

Gallops around slashing each enemy. Falls back to position, then throws his Jack O'Lantern head at each enemy stunning them for their following round.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Zoro987 wrote:
8)Fire
Dragon Titan
9 pips
1550 damage 2 25+ blade to all teamates and 400 damage each round to all enemies for 3 rounds
When used:The ground will start to rumble and fire erupts from a crack and a claw grabs the surface then the dreaded dragon titan appears!" The dragon titan will breath so much fire on your enemies and slash them with his claws gravley injuring them, and for whenever you summon him he rewards you with an attack boost, and for angering the Dragon Titan the enemies will take extra damage for 3 full rounds
Ice
Sabertooth tiger
900-1000 damage to all enemies stun and 200 damage to healthiest monster for 2 rounds
When used: A blizzard will come and deal 200 damage to the healthiest monster for this round, and the next. Then the sabertooth tiger comes, and jumps and slashes at the first enemy, and will repeat on all enemies
Storm
Thor
When used: Thor will come riding down on a pegasus, and jump off. Then he will throw his hammer at the enemy you chose and lightning will strike him then a portal will take away Thor, and his pegasus.
Myth
Dionosyus
Deals 1200 attack to all enemies and heals all teamates for 300 health for 3 rounds ( 4 hundred on first turn)
When used: Dionosyus will appear on a gold throne then with a wave of his finger he will have vines aroundthe enemies feet and have them go up the enemies body ensaring them then he will give us a ambrosia shower healing everybody except for the enemies.
Death
Demon
Deals 1400 damage to all enemies saping half their health and stealing one positive shield and one positive blade
When used: The devil will appear from a crack,wielding his trident of death he will make a windstorm damaging all enemies, then ghosts will come from his body, and into you healing you ( it will be part of the enemies soul that he drained).
Life
Nymph
Takes 200 damage frome everybody but heals everybody with 800 health for 3 rounds,but heals the caster with 900 health for 1 round then 800 health for 2 rounds
When used a nymph will appear out of a tree. Then it will draw 200 health from everybody but it will then heal you.
Balance
Mummy
Does 400 fire, 300 balance, and 600 storm damage to all enemies then gives 2 treasure card tower shields to all teammates
A pyrimad appears, and 3 mummies come out a fire, balance, and storm the fire mummy turns into a firestorm and goes around the battlefield returing to it's spot, and dissolving the balance then does a same thing, but after the storm mummy is done it will be hit by lightining, and disappear

These are the best ideas i ever heard! make more. i like how you even sort of included the quests.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Please stop using volcano. All the 48 and 58 spells we're creatures are wizards talked to and I'm pretty sure it'd be weird talking to a volcano. (Bartelby is a tree and tree are living things plus he was creator of the spiral so it makes sense for him to talk.)

Aaron Drakewalker Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
Fire:

Name: Volcanic Servant
Damage/Heal: 200-1200 Fire Damage to all enemies and self.
Animation/Appearence: A giant Lava Plume comes up in the middle of the Duel. When the steam, lava, and smoke clears, you see a man with fire up his legs, arms, and head. He blows a gigantic plume at all the enemies. For summoning him from his slumber, he deals the same amount of damage to the caster.
Quest(s): I need a servant... (1), The Plume of the Beast (2), and Time for the Offering (3).
Quest Boss(es): Mornalia Plumestarter, Fire, Rank 12 (I need a servant...) and Borndal Cradlehoarder, Ice, Rank 11 (The Plume of the Beast).

Ice:

Name: Mountain Beast
Damage/Heal: 700-900 Ice Damage + -50% to next Attack Spell to all enemies.
Animation/Appearence: It is snowing on the battlefield, when it gets so smoggy from the snow, a tiny little light forms into the middle of the blizzard. It gets bigger, and bigger, until it is as big as the Forest Lord. The snow instantly fades, revealing a gigantic beast. He roars, and attacks the enemies. When he is done attacking, he puts a -50% Weakness on the enemies he attacked.
Quest(s): Mooshu Mountains (1), Need the Deed (2), and The Deed is Yours! (3).
Quest Boss(es): Magenta Icetalon, Rank 11 (Need the Deed) and Alicia Icetalon, Rank 12 (Need the Deed)

Storm:

Name: Lord Phinamanal
Damage/Heal: 500 Storm Damage + 1200 Storm Damage over 3 rounds to all enemies.
Animation/Appearence: A black cloud forms above the battlefield, and a gigantic arm comes out (Just like Regenerate). The arm pulls a man (Looking like Storm Lord but with 2 tridents and has a big crown) out of the clouds, and he is looking angry. He starts pushing his tridents together, saying and ancient enchantment. His tridents start forming a gigantic ball of storm (Like the Jolting Jellywand's Wand Attack). He hurls it at the enemies, putting a hanging attack on them doing 500 the first round, then 400 for 3 rounds, coming to a grand total of 1700 Storm Damage.
Quest(s): Do you Remember Me? (1), We are the Phinamanals (2), and Lord Phinamanal is Epic! (3)
Quest Boss(es): Manneh Shadowcharm, Rank 12 (Do you Remember Me?) and Jessie Pureheart, Rank 11 (We are the Phinamanals)

These are my Elemental spells, Fire, Ice, and Storm. I couldn't think of anything for Life, Death, or Myth. But I will try a Life for you guys:

Life:

Name: Vetetorian
Damage/Heal: 800-1000 Life Damage to all enemies + 800-1000 Heal to all friends
Animation/Appearence: A Statue is standing in the middle of the duel (The Vetetorian Statue). It jumps off it's podium and summons 2 balls of green light. They turn to swords, and damage the enemies. When they are damaged, the statue turns around, and summons 2 more balls of green lights. They heal the caster and friends, turning into sound waves to heal them. Then the Statue disappears.
Quest(s): All Around the Mulberry Bush (1), Gotta Prove You're Worthy (2), and Vetetorians Trust their Families (3)
Quest Boss(es): Hammilton the Vetetorian, Rank 12 (Gotta Prove you're Worthy) and Susana the Vetetorian, Rank 12 (Gotta Prove You're Worthy).
(The 2 bosses are in the same fight)

Thanks for reading this, Wizards!
Richard, Level 60, Balance Wizard (Sorcerer)

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
Zoro987 wrote:
8)Fire
Dragon Titan
9 pips
Ice
Sabertooth tiger
Storm
Thor
Myth
Dionosyus
Death
Demon
Life
Nymph
Balance
Mummy

Storm is unrealistic, considering Leviathan only does 1145. Balance is unrealistic, considering 2 Tower Shields isn't a Balance Spell's job. Myth is Unrealistic considering it heals. Death's attack is unrealistic, but I agree with the blade and trap, and make the attack 1200 at the most. Life is unrealistic because You can't sap health from friends. Fire is unrealistic because of the blades, and the damage should be around 1300. Storm should be fire's Damage. Ice is good except for "200 damage to healthiest monster for 2 rounds".
Richard, Level 60, Balance (Sorcerer)

Defender
May 18, 2009
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
hunter33333 wrote:
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
hunter33333 wrote:
Example:
Spectre
Death

No, you think before YOU post. I said +half back of 800, which is 400.... which is just as valuable as 200 damage... So that's like 1000. THINK. And yes I know that, 1000damage/9pips = about 111damage per pip... which is +31 difference from tempest, or, about 39% more... Even though it is a higher level spell, storm is supposed to be way stronger and I don't think it should be that much difference after that much. ALSO, scarecrow is 400 at 7 pips, so 800 wouldn't be until 11-13. (Depending on how other things go.) Which, for now, might not ever even happen. Which on the other hand, 500 damage to one at a rank six is like 750 to one at rank 9, but I added a little bit and called it 800, TO ONE, not all. And scarecrow, 400, 9/7*400= 514, so i would say anywhere from 525-550 would be about right... then again, maybe death should get an attack all spell that doesn't give back health? About 670-720 or so would seem reasonable.

You're confusing me, but I see your point. Remember we're talking lvl 68 spells. They've got to be BIG. Skeletal dragon does at least 1000 damage and scarecrow does 400 that swaps half. Wraith does 600, so I figured 800 would be the next swap for all enemies. either that or 700 would do. And it would probably be 1000 swap for a single opponent (to meet the ranks of skeletal dragon).