Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

membership

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2011
my membership will renew in october. but if i take my membership off for a little while, when i get a membership again will all my progress requiring membership be saved? because if i lose my mebership for a little while, will it all go away forever?

Administrator
Your Wizard is safely stored at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts. Even if you uninstall Wizard101 from your computer, your Wizard, all the belongings, quest progress and experience earned is still safe.

When you reinstall, it may look like your Wizard is still wearing his/her starter outfit, but they're not, it just takes a little time for your computer to download all images of the clothing and items that you're wearing, so don't panic! You can verify that your Wizard is still wearing their higher level clothing by looking at it in your backpack.

If you are logged off in a Member area, and your Membership expires, you will be returned to Ravenwood Commons and you can continue to play in the Free to Play areas of Wizard101.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
May 04, 2009
I was wondering that same thing too.

And I have another question about membership. I have 3 accounts and I don't remember which membership plan I signed up for on each account. One time I got the plan that had a lot crowns with the membership ($89 I think), and one time I got the plan that was just $60 some dollars. How can I tell which plan I have on each acccount?

Administrator
@Hollen1233 You can review your account status in the My Accounts section of the website. If you have further questions about your accounts you can contact our support team at support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Delver
May 04, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
@Hollen1233 You can review your account status in the My Accounts section of the website. If you have further questions about your accounts you can contact our support team at support@wizard101.com

Thank you. I didn't realize that I could go into "change membership", and after I entered the parental code, I could see what plan I currently have.

Thanks again.

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Professor Greyrose I got the memebership that gives you a year and about 13000 crowns that was last year when it renews will it still give me crowns and a year sub for the same price? It is supose to renew next month I think. So I was wondering I need to make sure I have the right amount in the bank before that happens.