Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do They Do That?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
Some people I see get all of their health back a soon as the battle ends (no time to use a potion it seems like). Are there specific items/schools that let you do this? Or does my computer just seem to be acting weird? The sooner the answer the better thanks!

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I've seen this too, and I'm curious to discover why. But I think it may be a glitch, because I've been in battles with my sister before. When the battle ends, I see her get all or some of her health back after a duel but she says nothing happened. It seems to happen to me the most often after another player gets defeated. Anyone else have any idea what this is?

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
its probably they're health left after the duel or a wisp came near and healed him or her. that's how i see it with my 2 accounts.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Thats a well known glitch. In pvp its not while battling a monster it is not.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
That happens to me with every single battle i go in that is in the street . Gamma, please reply and tell us what this is!!!!!

Administrator
They are not being healed at the end of the battle, unless they are using a potion.

What you are seeing is possibly a bug and you need to report it to our customer support.

Click the Help & Support button and contact Mr Lincoln about what you are seeing.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-