Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School mastery amulets (please read!)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Ok, so I haven't beat wintertusk yet, but i see a lot of high level wizards with mastery amulets. And I just cant afford that many crowns, so I was wondering: Do you get mastery amulets from drops in wintertusk? Please reply to this because i really want a mastery amulet!! :|

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
I received my Mastery Amulets from the Waterworks. I don't know where in Wintertusk they drop though... I would assume in Nastrond.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
No dude i completed wintertusk,and i didnt get any :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Historian
May 01, 2010
Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
No mastery amulets are dropped in Wintertusk. However, Luska Charmbeak and Sylster Glowstorm drops them in Waterworks, and a boss in the Tower of the Helephant drops them too.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
lexidarling wrote:
I received my Mastery Amulets from the Waterworks. I don't know where in Wintertusk they drop though... I would assume in Nastrond.

Waterworks drops mastery amulets??!?!

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
Waterworks drops mastery amulets. I think I remember my friend telling me he got a bunch of amulets when we were done farming Nastrond. Not sure if they were witch star thingy or master amulets. It also drops Espirit stuff and the lifeforce blade.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
I farm waterworks and TOH and haven't sniffed a mastery amulet (yes they drop there from what I'm told).

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
Waterworks is a more common place for Mastery Amulets. Nastrond also drops them as well as Tower of Helephant.