Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

make your pets mounts!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I have asked k i this time after time but it finally has to go into action! i have the idea to make you pets mounts like if you have a heck hound when it gets to epic ( or a new pet level ) you could have the option to make it a mount for about around 10,000 gold maybe more. it could be a potion from the crowns shop for lest call it level awesome pets only you will select your pet then it will become a mount! i ask plz it could be fore gold to maybe 5,000 crowns and like i said 10,000 gold. i aslo ask that if i could get a sale for making the idea up. and people dont get jealous your fault for not thinking of idea fist :P <3 go K I!

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
faizapower wrote:
I have asked k i this time after time but it finally has to go into action! i have the idea to make you pets mounts like if you have a heck hound when it gets to epic ( or a new pet level ) you could have the option to make it a mount for about around 10,000 gold maybe more. it could be a potion from the crowns shop for lest call it level awesome pets only you will select your pet then it will become a mount! i ask plz it could be fore gold to maybe 5,000 crowns and like i said 10,000 gold. i aslo ask that if i could get a sale for making the idea up. and people dont get jealous your fault for not thinking of idea fist :P <3 go K I!
I was the one who did that idea first XD look up card mounts on the message boards

~~~~~Alex Soulhave Legendary Pyromancer and PvP Warlord~~~~~~~~

"If you mess with fire you're gonna get burned"

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Umm. Not feeling it. How would my pet Cyclops give me a ride. Piggyback? My Evil sandman? Piggles? Goat Monks, Manders, pixies?

I could not see my pets giving me a ride, because they're so small, and, well, they're pets. Pets and mounts are 2 different things. Also, they'd have to enlarge to fit us on them. Huge Piggles? Giant Cat thugs? I'll pass on this one. I doubt that KI would make this idea, no offence intended. Also, (Off topic?) Why would they give one person a sale (?) and um, bragging never gets you anywhere!

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
Historian
May 28, 2009
Maybe pets can't be mounts but we can have trolls with a big hole in arm not carrying anything and use as mount just like in the Comic! I would like a Minotaur mount! (I'm a Minotaur freak!) And it will be so cool to have pets riding on mount at the same time! With a bag to carry wand(or staff)! It will be funny to see a troll pet on a troll mount!

Colin Legend Gem (Myth)

"Power of the Mind vaporizes no dream, yet vanquishes nightmares."

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
flipper2299 wrote:
Umm. Not feeling it. How would my pet Cyclops give me a ride. Piggyback? My Evil sandman? Piggles? Goat Monks, Manders, pixies?

I could not see my pets giving me a ride, because they're so small, and, well, they're pets. Pets and mounts are 2 different things. Also, they'd have to enlarge to fit us on them. Huge Piggles? Giant Cat thugs? I'll pass on this one. I doubt that KI would make this idea, no offence intended. Also, (Off topic?) Why would they give one person a sale (?) and um, bragging never gets you anywhere!
it wasnt bragging it was a question doh and a sale for one person cause they made it up

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
i want to thank everyone who is one my side and so far thats not so much! but this is a good idea and the oerson that said they have to be very big for you to ride on them... thats what i was thinking and on pet like cyclops you could ride on his palm since he will have a huge hand withhim being bigger and all that 8)

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
When I first started playing, I had no idea what a mount was. I actually thought that the pets grew larger as you trained them. I figured an adult pet was larger than a baby pet, and that's why people were riding their pets. After awhile, it became evident that pets were not what people were riding.

I don't have a desire to ride my pet anymore, but did at one point.

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
its an interesting ides and when you enter battle they could be like minions lol