Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More houses wit. pvp arenas?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hi guys, Sry i havent been on for a few days, had school, heheh. Anyways lets start housing WITH pvp areanas, so far they have been POUPLAR! So I was wondering if you guys can come up with some, not trying to make you do it i was only wondering. But I dont have anything for me sry heheh, well cya =D

~WolfStrongShield~

~If good is standing, it is victory, bad is evil~

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
codastar wrote:
Hi guys, Sry i havent been on for a few days, had school, heheh. Anyways lets start housing WITH pvp areanas, so far they have been POUPLAR! So I was wondering if you guys can come up with some, not trying to make you do it i was only wondering. But I dont have anything for me sry heheh, well cya =D

~WolfStrongShield~

~If good is standing, it is victory, bad is evil~
I think that Pvp arenas should be sold in the crowns shop.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2010
PvP arenas are for people who worked hard for it. the two huge castles come from the gift cards and they have arenas. also, if you don't have enough money for a gift card, the celestia house has one. in order to get the celestia house, you need to talk to the turtle in celestia. he will give you a recipe for it. watch out, this recipe is for master artisans and is harder the the grizzlehiem house that is crafted. to buy the recipe, you need to pay a shocking fee of 75,000$! so, no matter what, to get a PvP arena in your house is a hard thing to do so it deserves to be special.