Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Heckhound Mount or any Canine Mount?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
I really love the Heckhound. Pet and spell, everything, I think it's awesome looking. So my friends and I were thinking, wouldn't it be cool to have some sort of Heckhound mount? Either that or any type of wolf/dog. I mean we have felines (tigers, lions, ect), we have horses, dragons, and brooms. So why not a canine mount? Just an idea I've been thinking about for awhile now. :)

What do you guys think?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
taetae2292 wrote:
I really love the Heckhound. Pet and spell, everything, I think it's awesome looking. So my friends and I were thinking, wouldn't it be cool to have some sort of Heckhound mount? Either that or any type of wolf/dog. I mean we have felines (tigers, lions, ect), we have horses, dragons, and brooms. So why not a canine mount? Just an idea I've been thinking about for awhile now. :)

What do you guys think?

good idea i will tell this to my neighbor that has a dog and that plays this game

Destiny Iceflame ( ice )
Destiny Summerflower ( fire )
Destiny Soulspear ( death )

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
ive been saying that to my friends that i wish they would add a wolf or some type of dog mount cause that would be so cool.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009