Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

swords

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
hey i am a magus necromancer lvl (34), wolf dayblade, you may have seen me around, but i was wondering how to get a sword, i see people with awesome looking swords, all i have is a staff, help please, reply if you have a solution to my problem

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
darkpheonix077 wrote:
hey i am a magus necromancer lvl (34), wolf dayblade, you may have seen me around, but i was wondering how to get a sword, i see people with awesome looking swords, all i have is a staff, help please, reply if you have a solution to my problem

there are many swords/blades
here are a few ya may have seen

the dual hand sword
ya get it in dragon hoards

bolt blade
crown item only

raptor
from a code in a magizine or from ki free games.com

and thats all i got for you k

also there is a video on youtube that list all swords/blades
in wizard101 although its not my video just a video i saw

wish ya luck with finding your swords

p.s. is the reason ya want a sword because of your name
please answer wolf dayblade ( lol )

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Some are from getting a certain score at KI Free Games and others are dropped from the many bosses in Mooshu and Dragonspyre.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Swords purchasable for gold at the Bazaar (and of course dropped by certain enemies) are first available at level 45. You can the level 15 Bolt Blade in the Crowns Ship.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Well, first you want to get to level 40 :)

Here is a list of all the tiers of swords (off the top of my head):

Mooshu Dropped (level 40, rare, from bosses like the Onis)
Grizzleheim Dropped (level 45, common, bought easily at Bazaar)
Dragonspyre Dropped Tier 1 (level 45, rare, from Labyrinth bosses and occasionally at the Bazaar)
Dragonspyre Dropped Tier 2 (level 45, very rare, from select bosses like the Hoarder)
Celestia Bought (level 50, from vendors in CL base camp)

Also...

Crowns (all levels)

Survivor
Mar 23, 2010
Search around at the bazaar. You can find all sorts of wands, staffs, and swords. I myself recently (finally) found one that lets my character teleport to the center of the ring and deal the damage herself. I've been wanting one of those since I first started playing and one of the enemies did it to me.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
darkpheonix077 wrote:

You can buy a lot of them in the Crowns Shop, but you can also buy a very cool sword in the Bazaar, then stitch it (if you have enough crowns) with another sword and/or wand you can use. Swords are just like wands, expect that you get to step into the spiral combat circle and perform a cool melee slash attack

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
Well, I got a wicked Myth blade, no level restrictions, 90 damage, from playing wizardblox before I even got to MooShu :D

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
the easest way to get one for free is kifreegames
my friend got one there when he was lvl 2

mark stormrider

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
there are more swords in the higher lvls like obsidian blade and etc
you will get more in the 45 -60 lvl range