Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new School of Alchemy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
I know, I know, you have all seen all of those new school ideas and either liked them or not. But I really have a new idea that could change the future of wizard101. Ok, so this is it. I have been waiting for so long to post it and so i am so excited to share with the world.
Ok, again, my ideas is a new school- of alchemy. This is really relating to change as not in polymorphing, but more like turning any myth spell to ice, fire, death, or life, or turning a fire blade to an ice one, or even combining a spirit blade to an alchemic one. Probably so far a lot of you will think, dude, we have that, but the easiest way to explain is through the spells.
Basic info:
school colors: dark red, black, yellow
they are part of the trinity school: alchemy, balance, and something else
they boost fire, ice, and storm
and they resist alchemy
Sorry, i have to go, i will soon post more about the spells. Bye.

Champion
May 03, 2011
I like this idea. Alchemy was, historically, the bridge between magic and science. The game seems to be aware of this synthesis--Celestia is half technology/half magic. I think your idea needs more elaboration, but it's got a lot of potential.

Historian
May 28, 2009
arthurthat wrote:
I know, I know, you have all seen all of those new school ideas and either liked them or not. But I really have a new idea that could change the future of wizard101. Ok, so this is it. I have been waiting for so long to post it and so i am so excited to share with the world.
Ok, again, my ideas is a new school- of alchemy. This is really relating to change as not in polymorphing, but more like turning any myth spell to ice, fire, death, or life, or turning a fire blade to an ice one, or even combining a spirit blade to an alchemic one. Probably so far a lot of you will think, dude, we have that, but the easiest way to explain is through the spells.
Basic info:
school colors: dark red, black, yellow
they are part of the trinity school: alchemy, balance, and something else
they boost fire, ice, and storm
and they resist alchemy
Sorry, i have to go, i will soon post more about the spells. Bye.

It should be called the school of Potions! That's more Magical!

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
And I am BACK! (for more)
Ok, peeps you asked for spells and i am delivering:
Level 1: 85% Homunculus= 65-105 alchemic damage (1 pip)
Level 5: 85% Clockwork= 155-195 alchemic damage (2 pips)
Level 7: 100% Alchemic Blade= +30% damage to the next alchemic damage spell (0 pips)
Level 8: ?
Level 10: 85% Golem= 240-300 alchemic damage (3 pips)
Level 10: 100% Alchemic Shield= -80% to next alchemic damage spell (0 pips)
Level 12: 100% Transmute= add all charms on target to equal one alchemic charm (2 or 3 pips)
ex. you can cast two alchemic blades on yourself and transmute will add them together as a +60% alchemic damage spell
Level 16: 100% Alchemic Trap= +25% to next alchemic damage spell (0 pips)
Level 18: 100% Clockwork Minion= summon a minion of alchemy (I'll expand on this later if you don't like the idea) (3 pips)
Level 22: 85% Acid= 100+300 damage over three rounds to all enemies
(4 pips)
Level 26: 100% Formula= +25% to all alchemy spells (global spell, we just came up with "Formula" just now you probably don't like it :P) ( 2 pips)
Level 28: 60% Elixir= +1000 health to self or a friend (like a satyr) (2 pips)
Level 33: 85% Gargoyle= 450 and cast a Alchemic Blade on self (too big??, we'll work on this later!) (5 pips)
Level 35: 85% Spectral Aura= next 3 spells are either fire, ice, or storm ( 2 or 0 pips)
Level 35: 85% Spirit Aura= next 3 spells are either life, myth, or death (2 or 0 pips)
(Grizzleheim spell in Mirkholm Keep)
Level 38: Gold Touch= 70+ 645 damage over 3 rounds (one target of course) (6 pips)
Level 42: Talos (maybe)= (not sure of attack) (6 pips)
Level 48: Basilisk= (not sure of attack) (7 pips)
Level 55: ? = turns the next single target spell into an to all enemies one
(4 pips)
Level 55: ? = turns the next to all enemies spell into a single target one (4pips)
(ravenscar spell)
World Spells: (like completing marleybone, krok, etc.)
Finish Krokotopia -Mutuate= change a charm or ward to the opposite school ( with balance ones, changes to fire, ice, or storm) 0 pips
I know that I do not have a x pip spell or a level 58 or 68 spell, but this
is a work in progress. Post again ASAP.