Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Max Monies!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Ok, so I have been playing this game for a long while and a reoccuring problem has came into light. I keep maxing out my gold! There's nothing to buy from anywhere and I already have enough homes so how is this supposed to work? Do I craft? Buy multiple treasure cards? What? :? :-o

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
There is some Items you can purchase in Crown shop for gold if you haven't already.

I just bought a couple permanent mounts that put about a 170k dent in my max gold.

Not sure what i'm gonna buy next.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Do you train pets? If so, buy pet snacks.

If you craft, you can buy reagents that you sometimes run low on.

Buy furniture for your houses.

Buy mounts that can roam in your houses. I have several Horses in my 'Wild West' house. I also have several lions that are running around in my 'rain forest'.

Each of these methods I have done each time I got too much gold.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
Crafting is a very good way to spend money, especially if you buy a lot of ingredients. If you haven't decorated all of your houses to their max item limits, buying furniture will pack a punch to that extra money. You can also look through the Crowns Shop and flip over to the "Gold" tab for things they sell for gold. :)

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Masquara23 wrote:
Ok, so I have been playing this game for a long while and a reoccuring problem has came into light. I keep maxing out my gold! There's nothing to buy from anywhere and I already have enough homes so how is this supposed to work? Do I craft? Buy multiple treasure cards? What? :? :-o

start either
hatching a lot
giving away treasure cards for charity( to low levels )
maybe make a theme for each house
or buy all mounts that have a buy permanent for gold option

wish ya luck

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You can get the various mounts that can be bought for gold. Also, you could buy some equipment for other wizards on the same account.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Masquara23 wrote:

If you have maxed out of money, you can see if there's better gears that is selling in the Bazaar. Good gears should cost you a fortune.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Masquara23 wrote:

Crafting is a great way to unload gold, because most items require some rare reagent that cost a fortune in the bazaar. All you have to do is farm the bazaar for the rare stuff, and your bank balance will plummet, hehe.