Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Huh? Can't have...?

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
IN the Membership page, I saw in the details that Membership don't apply to player who use crown, gift cards or birthday cards. But I want to buy some crowns and purchase Epic and Mega gift cards!(I'm member) So, is that real or not?

Administrator
If you are a prepaid card user, you will not have the following benefits:

• faster Energy regeneration
  • larger backpack
  • larger friends list
  • faster Crafting timers
  • open chat for those over 18

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
IN the Membership page, I saw in the details that Membership don't apply to player who use crown, gift cards or birthday cards. But I want to buy some crowns and purchase Epic and Mega gift cards!(I'm member) So, is that real or not?

If you already have a subscription (monthly, 6 month or yearly) using/buying Crowns, Gift Cards, Epic or Mega Bundles won't change your benefits.

The difference is if you use Crowns to buy areas, Gift Subs. or the various Cards for a months membership, then you don't get the Membership Benefits. Megan

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

If you already are a member, you cannot redeem a epic bundle nor a normal prepaid card for a membership, but you can redeem them for crowns. If you don't have a membership, then you can redeem a card for one.