Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Viting for Wiz101 for GDCOA

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2010

I voted and emailed my validation e-mail back to you guys. Now my account will be sent the Wyvern's Hoard Pack.

Ok now my question.
I have a family account with my son and daughter. Both of their accounts are linked to my main account/e-mail address.
Since they have no E-mail address, how will they be able to get a Wyvern Horde Pack and chance at getting the Pet if Wiz101 wins?

If I use my wife's email address and another family member's address to get 2 more votes in, can those votes be used so my son and daughter's accounts get credit and the Pack/Pet?

Administrator
DespicableDaffy wrote:

I voted and emailed my validation e-mail back to you guys. Now my account will be sent the Wyvern's Hoard Pack.

Thank you! After September 22nd we will be sending reply emails to all those that confirmed their vote and forwarded their validation email. Those reply emails will contain a code for the Wyvern's Hoard Pack.

DespicableDaffy wrote:
Ok now my question.
I have a family account with my son and daughter. Both of their accounts are linked to my main account/e-mail address.
Since they have no E-mail address, how will they be able to get a Wyvern Horde Pack and chance at getting the Pet if Wiz101 wins?

If I use my wife's email address and another family member's address to get 2 more votes in, can those votes be used so my son and daughter's accounts get credit and the Pack/Pet?

As above, each email address that forwards us the validation email will receive a code for a Wyvern's Hoard Pack in reply. So if you use alternate emails to vote, each of those will receive a reply with their own unique code that can be applied to any Wizard101 account.

Hope that answers your questions and thank you for voting!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 01, 2010
I meant Voting not Viting :) oops

And thank you so much GrayRose your answer was perfect.

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
I sent an email question in to KI but never received a response.

I voted for you but never received a validation email. I checked my spam and junk mail folders.

How do I get the pack when I can't show a confirmation email and can't use my email address to double vote?

Thanks.

Administrator
AmericanHappy wrote:

I voted for you but never received a validation email. I checked my spam and junk mail folders.

How do I get the pack when I can't show a confirmation email and can't use my email address to double vote?

Thanks.

You can use a different email address that you have access to. Votes that are placed but not validated through the email do not count as a vote for Wizard101. Only votes that are confirmed are eligible, which is why we ask you to forward the confirmation email, and/or send a screenshot of the confirmation window.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
May 28, 2009
I sent both a link message and a photo in the attachment message. I hope I got it right since i didn't knew if I sent the right things or not.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Professor, I can bet that if you wait until after the voting is done to send e-mails with acode, you will get a bunch of folks who claim they sent the validation e-mail but have not received a code.

Would not prudence suggest that you start sending confirmations that you received the forwarded e-mails now so there is no guessing?

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Twice now I have tried to forward the appropriate email to you and twice I've gotten Failure Notice- Mailer-Daemon. It takes about twelve hours for the message to be bounced back to me. The following is part of what I receive:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<community@kingisle.com>:
Mail server for "kingisle.com" unreachable for too long

Administrator
malt22 wrote:
Twice now I have tried to forward the appropriate email to you and twice I've gotten Failure Notice- Mailer-Daemon. It takes about twelve hours for the message to be bounced back to me. The following is part of what I receive:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<community@kingisle.com>:
Mail server for "kingisle.com" unreachable for too long

Please send it to KingsIsle not KingIsle (there's another S in there)

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
FireGod299 wrote:
Will we receive our codes through our e-mail

Please read my previous posts in this thread, young Wizard. I clearly stated that the codes will be sent via a reply to the confirmation email you forwarded us.

community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
AmericanHappy wrote:

Thanks.

You can use a different email address that you have access to. Votes that are placed but not validated through the email do not count as a vote for Wizard101. Only votes that are confirmed are eligible, which is why we ask you to forward the confirmation email, and/or send a screenshot of the confirmation window.

hold on i cant send screen shots through the internet

greyrose will i still get my wyvern hoard code and if ya win the exclusive pet

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
grvy123 wrote:

You attach the screenshot to your email as an attachment when you send the email to KI.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I personally think KI is bribing a little to much for votes. If all the other MMO's are doing it though, then I don't see a problem.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
kingurz wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

You attach the screenshot to your email as an attachment when you send the email to KI.

thats what i am saying i dont know how to send it through email
or know how to even make screenshots