Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New PVP idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 11, 2008
I was riding on my blue dragon and then it hit me, Mount racing! Come on, i know you've heard of Horse racing, right? Here is how i think it should work:
the style is rather classical, with item boxes, free movement on track(think of Mario kart and you got a good idea with no drifting) your mount can be fed pet snacks and gain the pet stats, but with different effects; strength will affect your mount's turning ability, intellect will improve resistance to incoming effects, agility affects the speed of the mount, will affects the power of your mount's item box, power affects the rarity of the item gained, Items are spell cards, YOUR wizards spell cards, and one card given by the mount( can't be used in magical duels) because of this, your level will affect what opponents you face, mounts will also have levels based on their stats and will be added to your lvl to see who you face. I think mounts should be separated, by size, and possibly method of movement( flying, running, swimming, etc). All Mounts have the same potential. The rank of spells will change, to their usefulness in racing, higher ranks are more useful. I hope some of this can be used!